9.14 Fight

9.14

Fight

        Classes are now over; Ellie and I are walking together because I wanted to get to know her better. We are going to pick up Mhyka and eventually go home together. Mhyka’s last class is History. Ellie and I decided to wait for her by the lockers. I am thinking about asking Ellie out on a date this Friday and show her around town but I’m waiting for the right moment, if it will ever come.

        “What are you doing Friday night?” She asked looking towards me and stopped walking

        “Why do you ask?” I answered trying to sound cool.

        “I was hoping that you could show me around” She said trying to hide her nervous impulse

        “You mean like a date?” I asked confidently. I am hoping that it would be.

        “Yeah” She answered softly

        She took the words out of my mouth. Can she read my mind? Does this thing have anything to do with the connection that I feel between us? I don’t know, maybe she just wants to go out.

        “Sure” I answered

        She smiled out of joy.

        We continued walking towards the lower floor through the stairs and there I saw her, Mhyka. Her face was not happy anymore. It seems that she is being bullied by someone; a blonde girl with short hair dressed in a cheerleader outfit.

        “Who are you looking at?” The blonde girl pushed Mhyka’s books down and it ended up scattered around on the floor

        “What do you mean?” She asked picking up the books that have been scattered on the floor

        “You were looking at my BOYFRIEND!” The blonde girl pushed Mhyka towards the lockers at the hall making a loud bang.

        “I wasn’t looking at your boyfriend” Mhyka tried not to make a big deal out of it.

        I was about to help Mhyka and stop the fight when I realize that she’ll be mad at me if I fight her battles, so I didn’t bother.

        Why don’t you help her?

        Ellie?

        Help her JOHN!

        After I regained my focus, I saw Mhyka now on top of the girl about to punch her lights out. Mhyka was now angry and I wouldn’t like to see her angry. This is going to be a mess.

        I ran to Mhyka ditching my backpack to side. I was trying hard to hold her and not let her hurt the girl because she would rip her head off if I don’t stop her. Also because I don’t want her getting into trouble if a teacher sees this ruckus and she ends up in detention or worse expelled on her first day.

        “MHYKA, stop this!” I said pulling her from the girl

        “NO! LET ME RUIN HER FACE FIRST!” She said trying to bolt out of my hold

        “Get of me you weirdo!” The girl said to Mhyka pushing her away

        I was pulling Mhyka when “BONK!”

        Someone hit me in the head. I didn’t see who. I landed face first to the ground, losing consciousness and about to pass out due to the hard hit.