9.28 It is Complicated

9.28

It's Complicated

        Since our date Ellie and I have been closer. Even though I don't know what to call 'this' is, I'm happy that we have been spending more time with each other. We haven't kiss ever since that night but Ellie and I have been kelting and talking more. Honestly, I don't want to rush things because I might scare her if I do and I don't want that. Sam and Mhyka have been also close and thanks to my dad I won't have to deal with them being too close.

        John

        Yeah?

        Answer the question

        I focused back into reality. I saw my Biology teacher Mrs. Gen patiently waiting for my answer.

        "Its genes ma'am" I answered

        "You could've told us sooner, Mr. Chase"

        That's a relief. I swear when I stood up I didn't know the answer but my mind suddenly knew it. Ellie was staring at me and I don't know if she's worried or impressed that I blacked out.

  Are you okay John?

  Yeah, I'm fine

        I can't tell her that I was thinking about us and what we really are to each other before answering the question right? That would be stupid.

        I have learned how to control how to kelt these past two weeks. I can now think without Ellie entering my brain without my permission. This prevents Ellie from eavesdropping when I want to think about things.

****

        Lunch came and Ellie and I walked to the cafeteria together. We sat down with Leian who was already there, she was eating chili fries while texting. Ellie opened her bag and revealed a Tupperware with grapes inside. I didn't have the appetite so I just sat there reading a book particularly a comic book.

        Leian stood up

        "I'll be back, guard the table" She said running towards the line

        I notice that Ellie is looking at me.

        "What?" I said looking at her

        "Why aren't you eating?" She asked

        "Um, I don't have my appetite" I explained

        She frowned and pushed the tupperware towards me.

        I just shook my head to say "no".

        "Nonsense, here I'll feed you" she said picking up a grape

        Really?

        Yes

        It was a nice scene, Ellie feeding me while other's look in awe. I don't know how but Ellie feeding me made my appetite come back for some reason. Leian came back with Mhyka and Sam, she was carrying a large tray of food while Sam carried both his and Mhyka's food.

        "What're you guys doing?" He asked

        "John lost his appetite so I'm feeding him my grapes" She said tossing a grape in my mouth

        "I lost my appetite too, please feed me" He joked trying to mimick me

        "I'll feed you" Mhyka said mimicking Ellie