9.16 Girl of My Dreams

9.16

Girl of my dreams

        I was standing in the park again but this time the clouds are gray and it was raining. I’m wet and I was having hard time breathing. I realize I am pulling someone up from a cliff that leads to darkness. It’s a girl. Her hair was black and wet, her skin dirty but still white and her eyes faintly green with streaks of tears or raindrops. It was Ellie.

        “John let go or we'll both fall!” She said to me

        “I won’t let you go, ever. I love you L!” I shouted trying to pull her up.

        What was I saying? Love? L? I just met her yesterday and now I’m saying I love her? I don’t care; I should pull her up before she slips from my grasp.

        “I love you too John” She replied

        I woke up. I was wet, and my sheets are full of mud. How will I explain this to my mother, it was better when it was just leaves. I stood up and sat on my desk, I forgot that I still have some homework to do.

        “For the love of all things alive!” I said to myself picking up my pen and looking at all the homework that I still have to finish.

        Its 12:30 AM, I have time to finish this and sleep.

          A cool breeze entered my window and I saw it. A green light coming from behind me swirled until it was gone. I jumped to my bed and hid under my covers that was still wet. I peeked and saw a girl, wearing a dark green pajama that has a bunch of moons for a design, a charm bracelet with a lot of things hanging around it and a face that would relieve you of your fright and give you joy. It was Ellie. I still believe that she existed in this world but why appear in the middle of the night?

        “E-Ellie, is that you?” I asked, my voice shaking

        She hurriedly jump into me and kissed me. I didn’t know what was happening so I did the normal thing when a girl kisses you in your room, kiss her back. I felt a hot sensation, a blur from reality and a jolt of electricity. Then pictures started coming and transferring from her mind to mine. What is happening? Am I going to die? This would be a good way to die, kissing a girl in your room.

        She pulled away

        “What was that?” I asked still trying to comprehend the pictures that was transferred into my mind.

        “Intellect transferring cast” She answered, her face now red.

        Is she blushing?

        I don’t know what you’re talking about

        Ellie? What are you doing in my mind?

        We’re kelting. I mean your kelting, I’m just answering. It's kind of a telepathy, you can only do this with people that're connected to you and I guess I'm one of them

        “What is happening?” I said to myself

        I tried to search my brain for the answers and it came. Ellie is a caster- a supernatural being who can do magic and cast, they are naturally light or dark but one person have achieved both in the past. Every caster has one specialty but there are special ones that can do more than one thing, they are called Naturals but Naturals are extremely rare and when they go dark they became a Cataclyst. Intellect transferring cast- is a cast that can give a person any knowledge the caster wishes to give. Ellie was not real a few days ago and she manifested into this world because of me. After Ellie manifested into reality she was given an existing family to belong. She was absent because she just met her family yesterday. No one seems to remember her because she casted a Mind altering cast- a cast that can alter reality in ones brain to them.