9.18 Date

9.18

Date

        Today is the day, it’s Friday and tonight Ellie and I are going out around town. Fun fact, I just planned it all this morning. This past week had been the most confusing, I sometimes can’t even put my mind into it. Ellie and I agreed that we should keep the caster thing from Leian and Mhyka because it would be dangerous for them to know. If you think about that it’s also dangerous for me but I don’t really care about that since this past two days have been good and I think I like Ellie.

        “Mr. Chase, care to share what you’re smiling about?” Mrs. Gen said looking at me with her terrifying stare

        “N-no Ma’am, It’s nothing” I answered trying to sound confident and trying to not sound conspicuous about me smiling

        Let’s get back to main part, I think I like Ellie but in my dreams I already love her and she loves me back. Is there a chance for that to happen? Even though I feel this link between us, I don’t know how she feels about me. Also if she just manifested into this world, wouldn't that make her a baby or something? This is all getting to me, I hope by the end of the year my mind hasn’t exploded yet.

        John

        Yeah?

        I have something to tell you

        Can you say it to me later; I already have trouble with Mrs. Gen

        Oops Sorry

        Did I offend her? I hope not because I was just trying to tell her that I’m already in trouble and I don’t want her also getting in trouble. I really hope she understands.

****

        My other classes went beyond expected. Ever since I knew that I wasn’t going crazy with the whole the voice thing and Ellie exists thing, I finally focused my mind. I am now able to study and do work at a pace that my mind finds all the things that is happening to me be normal since some of it really isn’t.

        The bell rung

        Its lunch time and I finally get to see Ellie and the other people that I like. Even though it’s cool to have girl friends, people still have their own opinion about things and I’m starting to get the feeling that I need to have or we need to have another guy in our group.

        When I got to the cafeteria, I didn’t bother picking up food because I was worried about what Ellie thought about our conversation earlier. I quickly sat beside her since she’s the only one there..

        “I’m sorry!” I said to her

        She was about to bite the clubhouse she had and I startled her.

        “About what?” She asked looking at me and thinking about what I did

        “The thing… that I said on Biology Class” I said to her looking all apologetic and stuff

        She looked at me and suddenly she smiled putting her hand on her mouth trying not to laugh.

        “What?”

        “You’re worried about that?” She said continuing to smile at me

        “Yes” I said being relieved from the guilt I have earlier

        "Don't worry, I understand"

        "In that case, I'll be right back." I paused "Save a seat for me"