Eleven

POV: Namjoon
"Right in time, Namjoon," Yoongi smiled, before he gestured for us all to start walking. "Nobody else can hear this conversation, so let's go to the usual," he said quietly.

"Janitor's closet?" Jimin asked.

"You said it," I nodded, and we all sneaked to the back of the school, where the old janitor's closet was. It was spacious, and since nobody really visits this place, we knew that we were always safe.

"So, tell us?" Seokjin said as we finally got there. We all crawled into our usual spaces in the closet, making sure that we couldn't be seen- or heard.

"Okay, Namjoon, are you gonna explain how all of this started?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at me.

I heaved a sigh, before starting. "Okay. Basically, me and Yoongi were playing truth or dare the other night, and I gave him this really extreme dare. I mean, it wasn't that extreme when I first dared him but now it kinda is."

"What was the dare?"

"To pick up two separate girls on the same day and cheat on both of them."

"What?!" Seokjin screamed in shock. "What kind of a dare do you call that?!"

"An exciting one, Seokjin," I enthused. "Anyway, yesterday, he texted me that he just picked up two bitc-"

"I know what you're gonna say. Don't call girls 'bitches'," Seokjin sighed. "But carry on."

"And, then I gave him an addition to the dare, 'cause I knew that it would actually be really boring unless I made it more fun. So, ya know, more drama."

"Thanks a lot for that, Joon," Yoongi rolled his eyes at me, making me laugh.

"So, what was the addition?" Seokjin asked again.

"Can you just stop interrupting me and then I can maybe answer your question before you ask me?" I snapped, making him widen his eyes and then sigh. "Okay, so the addition was that he had to bang one of them. At least, anyway. He an have as much fun as he wants with those two."

"Well, Namjoon is really, and he's kind of pervy, so it makes sense," Jimin snorted. I shot him a quick death glare before I carried on.

"One of the girls is Yuna, and the other girl is Minji," Yoongi explained.

"What makes this more interesting is the fact that they're both from the same band and they're good friends."

"Well, that's not gonna continue for any longer, then," Jimin frowned. "You're totally going to break their friendship, Yoongi. This dare will be the end of them."

"I don't care." he shrugged.

"Why didn't you just reject the dare and ask for a truth instead?" Seokjin whispered.

"Nah, man. I don't ever chicken out of this shit, 'cause I'm no pussy," he said proudly. "I just need to get rid of it quick. I'll fuck Minji and make them both find out. Then, maybe Namjoon will finally stop bugging me about this stupid dare. Next time we play, I swear I'll give him a dare way worse than mine."

"Whatever!" I threw my hands into the air. "I bet you're actually super excited about trying to get into Minji's panties, though," I smirked. "Like, she's pretty hot, I would totally bang."

"Pff, you can have her once I'm done with her," Yoongi said blatantly. "I don't even care."

"So, is this all cleared out for all of you?" Namjoon asked, and the other two nodded. "Good, our meeting is over, so go back to class, boys!"

I may be rebellious and wild outside of school, but in school, I was the smartest kid around.