Six

POV: Yoongi
By the time that Minji had arrived by my locker, the necklace that I had bought her on my way home was hidden behind my back so that she couldn't see.

I was supposed to 'surprise' her.

"Minji, my gorgeous! You came!" I exclaimed, acting as best as I could. "You look amazing, fresh like a salad, so smooth!" I complimented.

I saw her blushing as I dangled the necklace in front of her face. "Do you want me to put it on you?"

"This... this is for me?" she squealed, as I held her hand, caressing it softly. I nodded, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I didn't really give a shit about PDA at the moment. I just wanted this stupid dare to be over, so that Namjoon could stop bugging me about it.

"Baby, you look so hot right now, you know that? How's about we move our little 'date' to tonight? I really can't wait, gorgeous. I need you to be mine," I licked my lips, breathing heavily. "Come closer to me, hottie," I ordered, as she slung her arms around my neck, my hands supporting her back to pull her closer towards me.

"You're so fucking sexy," I whispered in her ear, making her giggle. "Did you know that?" she shook her head, but I stopped her with a kiss on the lips, that soon turned into a wrestling match with our tongues.

People walked by us in disgust, hissing that we were committing extreme PDA at the moment, but I couldn't care less.

I hope you're happy, Namjoon.

I slammed her back against my locker, still in a heated kiss, my hands on either side of her shoulders so that she couldn't escape. She showed me a sexy grin, and pulled my face closer towards her, her hand tugging on my hair.

"Date. Tonight. After school," I choked out, my hand going down her face, onto her neck, making her shiver with excitement as I drew circles on her collarbone with my index finger, my nails leaving small red marks on her skin. "Meet me right here."

"Anything for you, Yoongi," she sighed, kissing me, her hands around my shoulders again. One of my hands was still blocking her, and another was pressed against her right cheek.

I knew that Minji would do pretty much anything. Anything for her perfect, ultimate crush.

Anything for me.