Forty Four

POV: Yoongi
The long awaited, dreaded day had finally come, when I eventually came to my senses and started to panic like crazy over the situation.

Hoseok was there with us, but he seemed to be panicking just as much as I was and ended up nearly fainting from the stress.

"Um, should I maybe r-ring an ambulance for y-you?" I asked timidly, my teeth chattering with fear as I pondered on what I was supposed to do.

"You fucking think so?!" Minji screamed back, obviously panting in pain as she clutched her stomach. "Hurry up! Call one! Right fucking now!"

I picked up my phone, my hand shaking like crazy, and quickly dialled the three digit number.

"Y-yes, please... she's in a lot of pain right now, and she's probably going to give b-"

"Probably?!" Minji screamed out in outrage, her face going bright red. "The fuck do you mean, probably? Can you not see that I'm about to give birth?!"

Clearly, the pain had gotten to her head as she kept yelling her head off. I don't blame her though; having contractions seemed like hell, and giving birth to a baby also seemed like hell, but just multiplied by a million instead.

An ambulance came straight away and took her inside, and of course, I joined her while the ambulance sped to the hospital urgently. I left Hoseok to stay at home, because I thought it was best to do so.

"It's okay, just breathe," I advised, even though I didn't really know what I was doing myself. "It'll be over soon, and we're nearly at the hospital, so you don't have to worry anymore..."

She was breathing very heavily, crystal beads of sweat slowly trickling down her forehead as she attempted to take many deep breaths, which in return, had sadly backfired and made her hyperventilate instead.

After a lot of screaming, and a lot of painful pushes, Minji successfully delivered our baby. I could see her body finally relax as her breaths got slower and slower. She looked a lot weaker after the baby was born, but I assumed she was just extremely exhausted, which I can understand completely.

"Boy or girl?" I asked nervously, feeling the blood pump through my body very quickly.

"It's a handsome little boy!" the doctor exclaimed delightfully, gently holding our child. He looked so small and delicate as Minji slowly took him into her shaky arms.

"He's beautiful," she whispered weakly, her voice sounding very breathy. "Absolutely beautiful. Don't you agree, Yoongi?"