Thirty Six

POV: Yoongi
A few weeks went past after the latest incident, and surely enough, Minji was crashing at Hoseok's place. It's a wonder how he has never actually gotten caught by his parents yet.

However close those two may be, I don't want anything happening to my beautiful Hoseok. He's a precious angel and he has to be protected at all times. Of course, I have to be his saviour and save him from anything that harms him.

"Oi. Minji." I hissed. I was at Hoseok's house one day and she was sitting on the chair next to his desk, reading.

Hoseok had gone to the bathroom, so I took his absence as a chance to give Minji a little piece of my mind.

"What?" she furrowed her eyebrows at me in disgust, putting down her reading book. "What do you want, Yoongi?"

"Look. I'm just gonna say this once, and once only, so you better listen fucking carefully," I looked her straight in the eye. "Don't you dare do anything to Hoseok. Just remember that if you ever hurt him, I will be the one who's gonna hurt you in return. So you better not pull any bullshit.

Trust me, Hobi will see through your little 'innocent' act soon enough, and then you'll be sorry you even tried to mess with him in the first place!

He's mine, and mine only, so you better not screw him! I really don't trust you, since you didn't even bother to listen my advice about getting an abortion. Now you've gotten yourself into a fucking mess that you can't get out of now because it's too late, ha!

Do you still think that your views are right? Do you still think that it was right for you to keep this baby and screw up your own life for it? All for a petty reason as to give the baby to us, when you're done with it? Something must be seriously wrong with you if that's actually the case. You mess with him, you mess with me. There's no other way around it and I think you should regret not taking my advice.

Bitch, do you actually know what kind of fucked up shit you got yourself into? I don't think you do, you must be goddamn clueless. Regardless of what happens in the near future, you can't mess with my special little Hobi and there's no arguing over that! Do you fucking understand?"

Wow, that's the longest dialogue I've written for anybody speaking at once, yiKes XD just shows how much Yoongi has to say about this situation, eh?

I just turned on my phone to see the Wattpad app icon had changed, just for Valentine's Day, despite it now being the day after Valentine's. So either my phone didn't update it in time, or Wattpad screwed up the date lol

(don't mind my apps lol)the icon looked pretty ugly at first imo and it sorta looks like the insta app icon in a way but now it's grown on me and looks cute #welldoneme

the icon looked pretty ugly at first imo and it sorta looks like the insta app icon in a way but now it's grown on me and looks cute #welldoneme