Thirteen

POV: Namjoon
"Wow. Thanks so much for telling me, Seokjin." I hissed in jealousy from behind.

"N-Namjoon?" he stuttered, turning around in an instant. "I... were you eavesdropping on our conversation just now?"

Of course, I was.

"No," I lied, but it sounded way too obvious that I had been listening in on their chat.

"Stop lying, Namjoon," Jimin butted in, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Was I talking to you, though?" I glared at him. "No! I wasn't! So please shut up, Jimin."

"Whatever," he shrugged. "But Seokjin likes me and not you, so sorry, Namjoon. It looks like you're going to be forever alone!"

"Shut up! Seokjin... why didn't you tell me?" I asked, feeling betrayed. "You didn't tell me anything."

"Why should I have? What is there to tell?" he asked blatantly, not caring. "Do I really have to inform you about everything that goes on in my life? I don't think so, Namjoon." his voice sounded calm, but his tone was harsh.

"Seokjin..."

"Please, we're going to be late!" he grabbed Jimin's hand and walked out of the changing room, not saying another word.

Great. There goes my crush.

That was the day I first decided to start bunking classes. I didn't really care anymore, if I'm being completely honest.

I decided to go to Yoongi's class.

He was in the same class as Minji, the girl that he was supposed to bang for my dare, and it seemed to be like it was going smoothly.

"Oh, you're sexy," he whispered, his hands on her chest as they kissed. How did their teacher not notice? Then, I realised that their teacher wasn't even in the room.

I walked in casually, but people didn't see me properly and stood up, panicking and bowing, as if I was the teacher.

"Yo, man, calm down, it's just me, Namjoon!" I laughed nervously at the one boy who kept bowing.

"Oh, yeah, it is, sorry," he chuckled sheepishly.

"So, I see that the two lovebirds are getting on well together, then? Too bad I won't be able to get a taste of that kind of love."

"You don't need to have a 'taste of that kind of love', or whatever you just said, Namjoon, and you know exactly why," Yoongi said blankly, pulling away from his kiss.

"No, oppa! More! Kiss me again! Please, I love your touch," Minji begged, his hands crawling towards her chest as they kissed once again.

This was going to be easier for Yoongi that I thought it would be.