Fifty Four

POV: Hoseok
When I went home after my long study sessions at the library, I saw Yoongi on the floor of the living room with Byungho in his arms.

"Yoongi? What are you doing on the floor, baby?" I asked, wondering whether he fell asleep on the floor or not.

Yoongi grumbled and groaned, but he slowly got up, very nearly dropping little Byungho on one of the carpets.

"What d'ya want?" he cleared his throat. "Wait, what time is it?"

"It's nearly seven, why?"

"Oh, shit! I've been asleep for nearly four hours, ugh."

"What have you been doing on the floor, you idiot? Also, why do you have tears staining your face? Were you crying?"

He felt his face. "What? No! Of course not! What makes you think that?" he said defensively.

"Baby, what happened? You know you can tell me anything."

So, we started to confide in each other about all of our stresses and worries, comforting each other when we needed the support the most.

I told him that I would love both him and Byungho infinitely, no matter what happened in the future, and I really didn't plan on breaking that promise any time soon.

My university entrance exams rolled around and I was well prepared for it, all of the knowledge tightly packed into my brain. I entered the exams, knowing well that I had all of the support I could possibly need in my life.

Eventually, we got our results back and I was ecstatic to hear that I had gotten into my first choice university, which left me speechless.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yoongi exclaimed, squeezing me tightly. He also planted a huge kiss on my lips and told me how much he loved me, and I knew for a fact then that I was in a secure and loving relationship.

Yoongi and I both decided to get jobs over the summer to make sure that we had at least enough to be financially stable, since we couldn't keep on relying on other people for money and care.

We managed to find ourselves a cheap apartment near my new university that would fit the three of us, at least for the time being.

When my first semester came around for school, Yoongi kept on working hard with his several jobs and we sent Byungho to daycare, so he could meet other little children his own age and make sure that he could be raised like a normal child. We really couldn't be any happier with our little family.