Forty One

Sorry to disturb your reading, but you peeps have probably realised that I've been posting a lot on this story for the past few days, but I've just been feeling very hyped & motivated for my Yoonseok stories so please enjoy them ^o^

                    •••
POV: Hoseok
"You want to take care of the kid? With me?" I asked, confused, when Yoongi questioned me about it. "Run that by with me again."

"Me and you, Hoseok. I know that the kid is biologically mine, but another parent couldn't hurt, could it? Two daddies for a kid would be awesome, wouldn't it? I know I said no before, but... I change my mind now."

"But we're just kids ourselves! How could we take care of another person, when we have to take care of ourselves as well? How are we gonna do that? After school, I'm planning to go to college and university! I have a whole life planned out... a child would just ruin all of my future dreams!"

"I-I know... but this child has a future too, you know. We can't just abandon the kid or give it up for adoption, can we?"

"Minji hasn't hesitated to say that she would give the child away, though, has she? She's talked about adoption, or giving it over to us several times. That's literally the only reason why she kept the baby in the first place! Honestly, that's such a cruel and horrible thing to do to a kid who's not even born yet!"

"So, that's why I want to give my- no, I mean our- child a better future! Right now, our child's fate is in the hands of a petty teenage girl... do you really want that?"

"Aren't we petty teenagers ourselves though? We're not even eighteen yet, and our lives have already been completely trashed, to be honest. We still have a whole life ahead of us, even after all of this, yet we're going to take care of a new life? I really don't understand how that could work, Yoongi."

"C'mon... we could be dads."

"Dads?"

"Yeah. Dads. You and me. The little kid's two daddies, Yoongi and Hoseok. Wouldn't that just be so cute? Wouldn't our child be adorable? After all, it's got my genes, hasn't it?"

"Oh, shut up," I laughed. "but dads? At this age? Really?"

"Hey, don't be like that," he puffed out his cheeks. "And if you want, one day, we could be more than just two dads for a child."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Dads. Husbands too?"