Twenty Four

POV: Minji
I didn't know where the hell Hoseok was by the time I had stopped throwing up, so I slowly crawled my way outside, only to see the horror that stood before me.

I shouldn't have gone outside.

Yoongi had his lips on Hoseok's lips, and they were fiercely holding hands as well.

They were kissing.

"What the heck? Y-Yoongi? Hoseok?" I choked out. "W-what are you two doing?"

Hoseok pushed Yoongi away, wiping his lips with the back of his hands. His face went bright as he turned around to face me with a shocked face.

"I...he forced himself onto me!" he said quietly. "I wasn't doing anything. I'm not involved with him, whatsoever!"

Yoongi was still holding onto Hoseok's pinky finger without realising, and the rest of the band and Namjoon also walked outside to see the commotion.

"What's happening here now, guys?" Namjoon asked, pointing at the two boys. "Are you... are you holding his hand, Yoongi?" he squinted.

"You two were... kissing," I mumbled, my heart sinking as I heard myself actually say the reality out loud. "I saw it! I saw it with my own two eyes! You were holding hands while kissing each other! Why would you do this to me? The both of you?!"

"Woah, woah. Wait a minute, " Yuna said with a scrunched up face. "Hold up, I don't quite get what is going on at the moment. Why are you so upset over Yoongi kissing Hoseok? Are you bothered by Hoseok supposedly being gay?"

"Well, maybe it's because Yoongi is my fucking boyfriend and he should have been loyal to me, instead of snogging my backstabbing best friend!" I yelled with a hint of sarcasm. "Of course I'm going to be fucking pissed, aren't I?!"

"I am not a backstabber! I am not gay either!" Hoseok whined, feeling offended.

"B-but, he's my boyfriend?" Yuna said, as if it was a question. "Don't tell me that this idiotic fuckboy has been playing the both of us?!" she panicked, going red.

"Ha, dare complete!" Namjoon laughed with a sinister tone to his voice. "Fair play, Yoongi, fair play. Well done, ahaha."

"What?" I spluttered. "You have got to be kidding me... you son of a bitch, you've gotten me pregnant! What am I supposed to fucking do now?! What can you possibly do that will make up for this?!"

"There is nothing I can do about your fertility, Minji. You should have been more careful, tut tut," Yoongi simply said, eyes still glued to a very dumbfounded Hoseok.

"N-no..." I muttered. "No!"