Thirty Three

POV: Minji
Impatiently, I stood outside Hoseok's bedroom, tapping my foot on the floor furiously.

How dare he tell me to get out of his room?! God, who the fuck does he think he is?

I could hear heavy breathing sounds and some disturbing moans from the other side of the door, but I stayed silent and decided to eavesdrop on them.

"Oh, yes, Hoseok, right there!" a bitch screamed.

"Is that any better, my baby?" the other bitch replied back with a playful tone. "Do you want me to go harder on you? Faster?"

"Mm, both... also, I'm not your baby! You're younger than me, so you're actually my little babyboy, aren't you?" he laughed.

"But who's the top out of the two of us?" there was a slight pause. "Exactly, that's what I thought," he chuckled. "Age doesn't matter if you're the one who's dominating... like me. I know you like it when I play boss. I hope you understand, my babyboy."

God, I was getting sick of this disgusting talk. All this lovey-dovey bullshit was getting to me.

To think that Yoongi had fucked me and then dumped me for Hoseok, my best friend, is just horrendously unreal.

Yoongi, what a fuckboy.
Hoseok, what a traitor.

For someone who I used to be the best of friends with, Hoseok sure wasn't acting like it anymore.

He had drifted away from me more and more as the weeks, turning into months, went by. Of course, it was very obvious that he was probably too busy fucking Yoongi to be able to give me even just a bit of his time.

After a while of waiting, I finally gave up, taking a deep breath as I kicked the bedroom door open with all of my might.

My anger turned into strength.

Unsurprisingly, Hoseok & Yoongi were in the middle of fucking each other, both of them completely naked. Hoseok was on top of Yoongi, his bedsheets tangled around his sweaty body.

"I-I told you to get out!" Hoseok finally yelled, after a moment of awkward silence and staring. "I told you that I'll talk to you later, that I was busy right now! Did I not tell you so? Because, I'm pretty sure I did!" he scoffed, turning away from me. "Please, Minji, for god's sake, just fuck off!"