Twelve

POV: Jimin
"What class to we have next, my princess?" I asked Seokjin, who paused for a second after hearing me call him that again.

I already knew that we had P.E next, but I wanted to talk to him. Me, Seokjin and Namjoon have the same class together, but since Namjoon is too enthusiastic about school, he dashed off to class as soon as our 'meeting' ended.

"C-can you stop calling me your p-princess, Jimin?" he stuttered, turning red. "And, we have P.E."

"Are you getting all flustered because the hottest boy in school is calling you his princess?" I grinned.

"If you're calling yourself the hottest then you better buy a new mirror," he scoffed. "I'm not getting flustered because of you."

"You are! You totally are!" I shrieked, poking his cheek. "You're getting nervous! You're getting nervous! You've gone all red!"

"Shut up, I have not," he said, but he was smiling. "It's just distracting when you call me your princess. We're not even dating or anything, so it just sounds kinda odd, I dunno."

"Do you want to date me? If we do date, will I be able to call you my princess?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"And where are you going with this, Jimin?" he asked, punching my arm lightly. "Don't be silly, Jimin. If you're going to ask me to date you then I-"

"Will you date me?"

"What?"

"Will you date me, Kim Seokjin?"

"What?!"

"Do you have hearing problems or what? I don't wanna rep-"

"I heard you the first time, Park!" he yelled, putting his hand to my mouth to shut me up, so that I'd stop talking. "Why are you asking me out all of a sudden?"

"I mean, I-I like you, Seokjin... but I know you probably like Namjoon," I mumbled, looking down, grabbing his wrist and pulling it down so that I could talk.

"You what?"

"I like you, Kim Seokjin, okay? I like you! So stop saying 'what', goddamnit!" I shouted, shutting my eyes tightly.

"Oh? You do?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, I don't have feelings for Namjoon, so calm down," his voice softened again. "I know that he likes me, but I can't return his feelings, unfortunately." he whispered, as we got into the changing room.

"Who do you like, then?"

"It would be too obvious if I said that I liked you, wouldn't it?"

"What does that mean?"

"I like you too, Jimin, so of course I'll go out with you, but you can't tell Namjoon. It'll break his heart! You and I both know that, so let's just keep this relationship a secret between us, okay?" he stroked my hair.

I gave him a nod, before I heard a familiar voice speak behind us.

"Wow. Thanks so much for telling me, Seokjin."

sorry to Namjin shippers and you're welcome to Jinmin shippers cuz I'm too deep into my OTP yikes

And this story has to build up first before we get to the bit where everything fucks up and YoonSeok rises so be patient alright? This story can't go from 0-100 jus like that so wait a bit and you'll see it, okay??