Chapter 1-Getting Kidnapped was not on my Top To-Do List -.-

SCARLET'S POV
I walked down the concrete floors at the train station while heading towards platforms between 9 and 10. The clicking of my heels were faint from the buzzing of muggles that passed by me. I looked beside me at my dad who was carrying my suitcase (with a lot of persuasion of course) and smiled; thinking back at how much time I got to spend with him during the summer.
"Are you excited for this year?" He asked; setting my suitcase down as we stopped in front of the platform. I moved some of my hair out of my face before answering.
"Yup! A bit sad because it's my last year here" I replied; grabbing my suitcase from the ground as we walk through platform 10 and seeing the rusty red train in front of us. The whistle blew; the first warning, telling us that it leaves in 5 minutes. I look over to my dad and hug him tightly
"I'm going to miss you" I whisper; he hugs me tighter
"I'm going to miss you too Midnight" Dad replied; calling me a nickname that I haven't heard in a long time which causes me to smile before letting go. I watch as he turns into a black dog before walking back the way we came. I turn around and walk to the conductor and hand him my bag as he puts it in the little cubby thingswhere bags go (what the hell are those things called?) I then got on the train and looked for an empty compartment. I sat down just as the train began to move and waited for my friends to show up.
5 minutes
10 minutes
15 minutes
"Where are they?" I whispered, getting up and going to the compartment doors and sliding it open and looking out from side to side. Over the summer they haven't messaged me at all either; I just thought they were busy or my owl wasn't getting through with my mail. But now I'm worried that it's something else.
I walk out of the compartment and start looking through every compartment; asking if they had seen Hermione, Ron, Harry, or even Alexis. I walked by a compartment that had Draco, Blaise, Goyle and Alexis....Wait Alexis?? I stopped and turned around before opening the doors.
"Alexis?" she looks up at me and smiles
"Scar!" she exclaims; getting up and hugging me
"Why didn't you tell me you were in here? I was worried" I replied; hugging her tight. Now-a-days you don't know what's happening; rumors with you-know-who coming and having a war was so surreal. So I couldn't imagine if anything happened to one of my friends or family. Someone cleared their throat as we let go and turned around; we see that the boys looked awkward as we chuckle and let go
"Sorry" I said; I looked over at Draco and smiled
"How was your summer Draco?" I asked; he smiled back and nodded towards me
"It was good! How was yours?" he asked; before I could reply the door swung open and I was hugged from behind; I squeaked out an 'eep' before elbowing the person in the ribs causing them to groan and let go as I turned around only to realize that it was Seamus.
"Seamus! Don't do that!" hugging him as he weakly hugs me back
"Sorry I didn't realize that you learned self-defence over the summer" he replies with a groan while rubbing his rib cage with his right hand as I smile sheepishly at him.
"Sorry about that" I reply; kissing him on the cheek which causes him to go pink
"Um PDA" Alexis said annoyingly while covering her eyes; I laughed before we heard a faint scream from down the hall as we all stop and look outside. We see two men in black clothing holding onto someone in their hands; one of them had a thick beard and resembles a wolf while the other one is the complete opposite; no hair and is extremely pale. I look down to see who they're holding and find Luna in their arms looking scared with a scratch mark across her cheek. I narrow my eyes at them
"Hey what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yell; causing them to look at me as they narrow their eyes as well.
"What's it to you" the one with the beard yells back
"Well you're kind of holding my friend you jackass and it looks like you caused blood as well which pisses me off" I reply harshly
"Scarlet it's okay; I'll be fine" Luna whispers as the beardless one grips her tighter causing her to shut up
"Wait...You don't happen to be Scarlet Black" the beard guy said while smirking at me
"What of it?" I reply back; next thing I know I'm being held by the beard guy as my friends yell protests at him
"Let her go!" Alexis and Seamus yell; Seamus tries to grab me but the man shoves him away as they apparete with Luna and I; the last moment I see is Seamus and Alexis trying to grab me with fear in their eyes, me reaching out with my free hand trying to reach one of them; then we're gone.
ALEXIS'S POV
"Wait...You don't happen to be Scarlet Black" The ugly beard guy says to Scar as she continues to glare at them
"What of it?" she asks; I see both of the men smirk before the beard guy suddenly lashes out and grabs her by the arm as Seamus and I quickly react
"Let her go!" Seamus and I exclaim; Seamus tries to grab Scar but is thrown to the ground as I quickly help him up as we run back to Scar and try to reach out to her; but then they're gone.
"No!" Seamus yells; running to where they were to see if he could catch them in time to apparate with them; but it's no use. I feel a tear fall from my eyes as I hug Seamus before turning around running to Draco who grips me in his embrace. Suddenly, there's a loud pop that comes from down the hall as we turn around; only to see Harry, Hermione and Ron.
"Guys!" I yell; catching their attention as they run over to us.
"Hey! We just came to-what's wrong?" Harry asked before he could finish what he was going to say; I was about to tell them what had happened but I couldn't as I just began to cry more and hug Draco as he pulls me to his chest.
"What happened?" Hermione asked; looking between Seamus and I; we both had tears running down our faces as we looked at each other.
"Yeah guys tell us" Ron jumped in; it took me a few moments to calm down before looking at the three of them
"Scar was kidnapped"
SCARLET'S POV
A house came into view as I was thrown on the ground and automatically vomited on the grass; I wiped of the rest from my mouth after I finished and got up from the floor as I was pushed forward with Luna. As we got closer to the house I saw that it was all black, the doors and windows looked as if they hadn't been painted in years; it looked as if this house had been passed down generation after generation. I gripped Luna's hand as the door opened and we walked inside; the door slammed behind us as a cackling sound was heard from somewhere in the house. We looked around and in front of us was a slick black dining room table with dark brown chairs and a little center piece of black flowers in the middle. Beside us were brown stairs that spiraled up towards a hallway that lead to different rooms; bedrooms I would suspect. And behind the dining room table was a large fire place that was currently let with some fire wood inside. Clicking of heels were heard as Luna and I looked towards the stairs as two figures walked down them. They walked down and towards us as we got a good look at them; it was a male and a female; probably husband and wife. They both had white-blonde hair but the woman had a streak of brown in hers; they were both very pale and had icy blue eyes with thin lips that looked as if they never smiled in their life. They looked extremely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Ah Bane, Gared; did you find them?" the man said in a monotone voice; reminding me of Snape.
"We did; Luna Lovegood and Scarlet Black" the beard guy known as Bane replied; gripping both of our arms; the man smirked.
"Good; well put them down in the cellar" he replied; Luna and I's eyes widened before we heard the same laugh from before just above us before we saw someone else walk down the steps. This woman was almost the exact opposite as the other man and woman. She had long black curly hair that reached her mid back; dark brown eyes that looked just like my fathers and very pale skin. The difference was I knew who this woman was;
Belitrix Lestrange.
The woman who tortured Neville Longbottom's parents, the woman who tried to kill my father, She's Alexis's mother and my aunt. I glared at her as she walked over to us
"Lucious! Narrissa! Are they here?" she asks before looking at us; she then smirks before walking up to me and pinching my cheek
"Hello Scarlet" she said while smiled evilly at me as I glared back and moved my face from her grasp
"Bellatrix" I replied harshly
"Now-now is that any way to treat your family?" she asks; I narrow my eyes at her in response while she laughs at me and turning back to Lucious and Narrissa; where have I heard those names before?
"Take them away" Bellatrix said with a flick of her hand as they drag us towards a door that leads downstairs. Before we reached the door I look over at a picture that caught my eye and saw that it had Lucious, Narrissa and their son in the picture. I slightly gasped as I realized that their son was Draco and that this wasn't no ordinary house

We were at the Malfoy Manor.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I hate giving you guys excuses but my computer broke down and I could use it for almost two weeks; I'm so sorry for the inconvenience; but I really hope this makes up for it!
Enjoy!