Chapter 7- Transformation

SCARLET'S POV

We were all in the girls bathroom, trying to make our Polyjuice Potion but, Harry and Ron couldn't seem to concentrate. Boys.
"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Harry and I nodded,
"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it. " Ron replied

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure." Kirsten said.
"But um...Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Harry asked.
Hermione, Kirsten and I giggled,
"No, no one ever comes in here " Ron and Harry looked at us confused,
" Why? " Ron asked,
" Moaning Myrtle " Hermione said,
" Who? " Harry asked,
" Moaning Myrtle " I repeated, behind Ron and Harry Myrtle hovered a few feet away; we tried not to laugh.
"Who's Moaning Myrtle? " asked Ron, suddenly Myrtle flew in front of him pissed off,
"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle?" she then began to tear up as she said this; her bottom lip trembling.
Then, she flew right into a toilet.
" She's a little sensitive. " Kirsten and I said, Ron and Harry nodded as we continued to brew our potion; Myrtle not bothering us for the rest of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUELING SESSION

In DADA class today Lockhart decided to have a dueling competition from Snape's class, great. Everyone around me was talking, mostly about Lockhart; barf. I don't see what's so special about him.
I watched as Lockhart walked out onto a stage that was in front of us; causing all the girls behind me to scream; I flinched; putting my hands over my ears.
"Gather 'round, gather 'round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works." I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms. He is so full of himself; can't even get through a dueling without mentioning his books.
Lockhart then pointed to the other side of the stage where I saw Snape; I began to smile at what I thought was about to unfold.
"Now, Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear. One, two, three-" he was cut off by Snape,
"Expelliarmus! " then Lockhart was flown across the room and fell right on his ass.
"Yeah! go Snape! " I screamed, he looked at me with a straight face and I just smiled back, giving him a thumbs up. I saw his lips twitch upwards for a second before going back to a straight face.
"Do you think he's all right? " Hermione asked from beside me.
"Who cares? " Ron, Kirsten and I replied, earning a glare from her.
We all watched as Lockhart slowly got up off the floor.
"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious- ah- what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy. " I laughed,
"That's crap! you're just so full of shit! you little fuc-" I was cut off when Harry covered my mouth, he tried not to laugh,
I looked over and saw Seamus laughing at me, but at the same time glaring at Harry, he's pretty cute when he's jealous.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." oh god,
"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape! Ah... Let's have a volunteer pair! Um, Potter, Weasley, how about you? " Snape looked
at him as if he was stupid; I would have too. Did you already forget about Ron's wand?
"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps? " Malfoy smirked at Harry as they both walked up to the stage. Lockhart stopped him before he could go any further,
"Good luck Potter" Harry looked at him,
" Thank you sir " he nodded and walked away. Malfoy and Harry walked until they reached the middle of the stage.
" Scared, Potter? " Malfoy smirked, Harry narrowed his eyes,
"You wish " Malfoy lost his smirk as they lowered their wands and walked back getting ready.
"On the count of three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent- only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One, two-- "
Malfoy suddenly turned around,
"Everte statium! " Harry was flown across the room and fell right on his side at the edge of the stage,
"Oh! " Hermione gasped, Malfoy was laughing with his head turned, Harry got up without him noticing and held his wand up towards Malfoy.
"Rictusempra! " Malfoy gasped as he flew up in the air, did a flip and landed on his ass,
"Oh shit! " I said before I started dying of laughter, Kirsten laughed along with me, Malfoy looked over at her and almost seemed sad; goodness Malfoy could you be anymore obvious? Malfoy then turned and looked at Harry; determination in his eyes.