Chapter 2- The Unfortunate Truth

~~~~~~SCARLET'S POV~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw that Hermione had eventually come to bed. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, got undressed and got in the shower. The warm water caused me to smile and my muscles to relax. I washed my hair with coconut Shampoo and Conditioner and washed my body with lemon body wash before getting out and drying my hair so that it dropped in loose waves. I looked in the mirror and put on mascara; making my green eyes pop and my lashes long and thick and put on some strawberry lip gloss before putting my uniform on. I walked out and saw that Hermione was dressed and Alexis was brushing her hair.

"Morning" I said with a smile; they smiled back and waved

"Morning Scar" they replied, Alexis put the brush down and put her shoes on before leaving the room. We followed her out and walked down the steps.

"So how was your night wit Fred?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she blushed

"Oh shut up Scar" She giggled; looking away.

"You're so lucky McGonagall didn't catch you' Slytherins aren't supposed to be here" Hermione replied; Alexis waved her off.

"Whatever; she loves me" we all laughed as we reached the end of the steps; seeing Ron, Harry and Jake.

"Hey guys!" I said, smiling and waving at the three boys as we stopped in front of them.

"Hey Scar" they replied, we all then walked out in the hall towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then my sister fell into the water and got her hair all wet!" Jake finished his story as we all laughed in sync.

"God Jake you're so cruel to your older sister" Hermione said, taking a bite out of her apple while setting her book down.

"Well I mean I'm her little brother so what am I supposed to do?" he replied, we all chuckled before settling in a comfortable silence. I looked up as our schedules were passed around. I didn't have to do as much this year so I have some spares.

Period 1

Magical Creatures

Hagrid

Period 2

Potions

Slughorn

Period 3

Spare

Period 4

Charms

McGonagall

Period 5

Lunch

Period 6

Spare

I smiled as I looked over mine; I think I'm going to like it this year. I felt someone look over my shoulder and looked up only to see Jake looking over my schedule.

"Cool, we have the same classes together, besides your spares. But we'll have lunch together as well" he stated. I smiled as well before looking over everyone else's only to find that I had every class with everyone.

"This is great! We'll all see each other all the time this year. It's going to be so much fun!" Alexis exclaimed, biting into her toast as she smiles at Fred. I wish they would be in a class together but Fred graduated last year....I wonder why he's even here. Shouldn't he be in the shop?