Chapter 2

Min's P.O.V

Night shift! No! I hate night shifts seriously! Urgh! I'm left with Joo Hyun in the barista. It's 10 pm, there's not much people. Which is good. I squad down, behind the counter and take my phone out, texting Vin. Joo Hyun sit next to me, using his phone too. After texting Vin, i went to Twitter, checking on news of Miley Cyrus. (A/N: No hates to her or pls dont give her any hates, i love her ever since i was 8? So yeah)

Then i check over to see One Direction. (A/N: No hates to them too. I used to be their fan too so please. And it's to fit in this story.) i went back to reality when i heard the bell ring. Someone must have press it.

I keep my phone in my jeans and stand up. Joo Hyun stand up too. I turn and smiled. But froze once i see him. It's this pale guy again. During my shifts the past 4 days, i didn't see him. And i'm so thankful for that. But why today? I don't know why but when i see this pale guy, it makes me feel shy.

I put that thought away and smiled. "Hi, welcome to Grey's Barista. May i take your order?"

"Oh? It's you again?" - the pale guy asked. I just smiled.

"Well, i want 3 Mocha Frappé, 1 Cotton Candy Frappé and 3 Ice Latté." - he said. I key in his orders and told him the bill. He take his money from his wallet and gave it to me.

I return his change along with the receipt and told him to take his seat. I helped Joo Hyun with the drinks and place them on the black tray. After the drinks are done, i carried the tray and went to the 7 guys. "Here are your drinks." - i said with a smile.

I take the drinks and place them on the table. Then, i take the tray and bowed with a smile to them. The pale guy was looking at me, with no expression. While his friends smiled back to me and gave a look at the pale guy. I left and went back to the counter.

My heart beats so fast. Urgh. Why the hell am i like this? I take an old rag, wet it and walk to a table that someone just left. I wipe the table and take the empty cup. I throw it and continue wiping the table.

From the corner of my eyes, i could see those boys were looking at me. Why you guys do this to me? I don't feel comfortable working now. I went back to the counter as someone enters the barista.

"Ey Min!" - it was Daehyun.

"Ey! Waddup!" - i exclaimed with a smile.

"Night shift?" - he asked. I nodded.

"That explains your gloomy face." - he said. The both of us laughed.

"So, what do you wanna drink?" - i asked with a smile.

"Umm.. Ice Latte." - he said. I nodded and keyed in his order in the counter. I gave him the bill and i give him back the change. Joo Hyun did his drink while Daehyun went to his seat.

I place his drink on a tray and bring it to him. "Here." - i said with a smile.

"Oh thanks." - he said with a smile. His table was full with stuffs. School stuffs i guess. And, he sit 2 tables far from those 7 guys. Gosh.

"Come, join me." - he said with a smile. I sit next to him and watched what he did. No more customers so, i can slack a little.

"Oh wait. We didn't do our handshake." - he said. I giggled. We did a bro handshake. You know how guys do them? Bumping each others shoulders, yeah.

"So, when are you joining back to school?" - Daehyun asked.

"I'm joining in 3 months starting from this month." - i said. I stopped schooling for awhile because i gotta help my appa.