Chapter 7

Min's P.O.V

Vin went to work while i stayed at home. Off day, rest day! I had breakfast earlier on, so i helped eomma with the dishes already. I head to the living room and turn on the tv.

Eomma joined me and sit next to me. "Eomma!" - i heard Rin called. I frowned. I heard her footsteps and she sit next to eomma.

I hit her head. "Ya! You skipped school today?" - i yelled.

"Ah what the heck unnie?! I'm going to school! It's our late day." - she said frowning.

"Don't waste my money to pay your school fees, idiot." - i said.

"I know and i won't!" - she exclaimed, annoyed. She rolled her eyes and cling on eomma.

"Eomma, appa told me that unnie have a boyfriend." - she said.

"He's not my boyfriend!" - i exclaimed.

"What's his name, eomma?" - Rin asked eomma. Ignoring me.

"Min Yoongi." - eomma answered. Rin's face went shock as hell.

"Min Yoongi?! As in Min Yoongi?! As in Min Suga?! BTS?! Really?!" - she screamed. I kicked her leg.

"Annoying. He's just a friend!" - i exclaimed.

"If you have Min Yoongi, can i have Park Jimin then?" - she asked, smiling. I flick her forehead.

"No boyfriends until you're working and till i'm married. Please you're only 18. And Park Jimin is not available." - i said.

"What?! He's not available? Then who is?" - Rin exclaimed.

"Lee Chan. Go ask oppa for his number." - i said.

"I already have his!" - she said, happily. I widened my eyes.

I point my index finger to her. "I'm gonna hit your head with a pan along with Chan if the both if the both you are dating!" - i exclaimed.

"We're just friends! I know we're the same age but we're chingu. I remember what you say unnie. Puhlease girl." - she said.

Well yes, i'm protective to my dongsaeng. She's my dongsaeng, of course i will. Even if she's annoying. She went on and on with me and Yoongi. I'm annoyed. Soon, she left for school. Peace and quiet.

I went to my room while eomma stay in the living room. I lay down on my bed. I took a nap.

7 pm...

I got up 2 hours ago. I decided to take a shower. After i'm done, i change to pajamas and went to my bed. Good nap. So tired. 2 more months. It's okay. It will pass fast. My phone rings. I answered without looking at the id. "Hello?" - I answered.

"You're ready to have dinner with me?" - a mans voice asked. I froze. Who is this? His voice sounds familiar. I look at the id and my mouth hanged opened.

"Don't tell me you used my phone yesterday and saved your number in my contacts!" - i exclaimed.

"I did." - he said plainly.

"Aish! Min Yoongi!" - i exclaimed. Again.

"Yes?" - he answered, giggling.

"What did you see in my phone?" - i asked, frowning.

"Well, nothing much. Your selfies, texts, Twitter account and Instagram. Thats all." - he said, happily.

"Ya!! Those are my privacy!!" - i yelled.

"I'm not gonna treat you any dinner or even another thank you for you." - i continued.

"Too bad. I'm already here." - he said.