Chapter 43

Min's P.O.V

I stared at the wall as that night replays in my mind for hundreds, thousands, millions times. I teared a lot. Tears of joy. I'm just... i... hah i love him so much. I didn't expect he'll propose to me. Never ever think of it. And i never thought it'd be soon. I can see how serious he is with me.

It's been 2 weeks since that night. My parents were so happy. Meanwhile his parents were happy too. Both sides were excited. I told oppa too. He was screaming happily. When's the wedding? Next month. Yeah it's still far away.

Yoongi still have his idol life. So thats just the day when he is free. I smiled to myself. Who knew i'm gonna get married so soon? I'm turning 23 (korean age). Today, Yoongi's fetching me later, to go to his parents house. To have dinner.

I'm done with getting ready. Just jeans, a black turtle beck and flat shoes. I went downstairs to the living room. I joined eomma and appa, watching the tv. They talked about the wedding. It's still planning so yeah.

Soon, my phone rings. A text from Yoongi, saying he's here. I bid goodbye to my parents. I walk out of my house and going in his car. I buckle the seatbelt and he start driving. We talked about the wedding in the car. We just want it to be simple.

I have like no idea how i want my wedding to be. Because it's so sudden. But all i know for now., i want it simple. "Boo, do you remember that night when I proposed?" - he asked.

"Of course. Why?"

"I was scared if you'd say no." - he said.

"Why do you think that way?" - i asked.

"Because i thought you're not ready. I mean i don't know if it's just so fast." - he said. I chuckled.

"I don't know if i am. But i really want to start a new life with you." - i said. He smiled.

"Thanks boo." - he said. I smiled. We've arrive at his parents house. We walk in and i greeted his parents. We went to the dining table. His appa, eomma and hyung are all here. We dig in, having lots of conversations.

From the wedding, to the most random things. I love talking to his parents and hyung. They are friendly. And always make jokes.

Fast forward...

Yoongi bring me somewhere else after hours spending time with his family. The road he's driving, is very familiar. Once we've arrive, i got so excited. The top of Seoul! The place that the both of us always spend time together.

When was the last time we went together? I don't know. I run up the stairs, leaving Yoongi behind. "Boo! Be careful!" - he warned.

"I know!" - i said, running up the stairs. Once i've reach, i smiled wide. Weeeee~! It's so pretty! And so windy! I felt his presence next to me. He hugged me from behind. Keeping quiet, and enjoying the calm view.

He gave me a peck on my cheeks. He broke the hug, making me face him. He have his hands around my waist, while ny hands around his neck. I smiled, looking at him. "Handsome." - i said.

"I know." - he said. I chuckled.

"We've fought a lot in the past right?" - he asked. I nodded. A lot. From friends, we fight. In a relationship, we fight too. I didn't tell you this but we fight a lot when we were dating. Like damn lots. He gets jealous when i talk to guys. It got on my nerves. So we fight.

But we'll be okay by that day. Then, continue to fight just because i had lunch with Hansol. He's so protective to me. He just hate it when i talk to guys or even hang out with them. Even i got jealous when he was with Haneul the other day.