Chapter 33

Min's P.O.V

I sat on a bench. Waiting patiently. I put my right leg over my left leg, swinging it a little. I turn to my left and saws someone running. That someone runs towards me. And it was Min Yoongi. Who would it be?

He stopped in front of me, panting. Hard. I crossed my arms. "Late." - i said.

"Sorry. Manager hyung told me to do something." - he said, panting. He sit next to me. And sweating badly. Aigoo... this boy. I grab a packet of tissue out of my clutch. I took a few pieces of it and turning to Yoongi.

"Look here." - i said. He look to me. With the tissues, i wipe his sweats off. He's sweating badly.

"You can be late but don't run." - i said. Once i'm done, i threw the tissue. I grab his arms.

"You're free, till at night, right?" - i asked. He nodded with a smile. I smiled. Yes! We've been in a relationship for 2 months now. He's been the sweetest, loveliest. Making me fall for him more. He's been more protective too. Oh i have to add this, more annoying too. Hahaha!

It makes me angry, but I understand why. I place my head on his shoulder, hugging his arm. His scent too. I love it. Within this 2 months, no one knows about our relationship. Except for BTS members and Ji Sae, and also Vin.

When i told Vin about this, she was screaming. She was happy for me and Yoongi. Even eomma and appa doesn't know. Will tell them soon. "Let's eat. I'm hungry." - i said. We got up, holding hands and walking to a restaurant.

We took our seat, next to each other, ordered. "Have Ji Sae ever tell you anything about me?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"Why? Did you do bad things before?" - i asked.

"No. Not like that." - he said.

"Then what?" - i asked.

"Don't get mad when i say this." - he said. I nodded.

"Ji Sae used to be my crush during school days. But she didn't like me. She was in love with Jungkook." - he said.

"Jungkook as in Jungie?" - i asked. He nodded. Yoongi told me about their love life. It was weird, i must say. But they are so happy now. I nodded.

"Wait. You're not angry?" - he asked.

"What for?"

"Because i said Ji Sae used to be my crush. She's a pretty girl during school days. Even now. She's pretty." - he said.

"Well yeah, she is pretty. I don't deny that. But that crush thing was during school days right?"

He nodded. "Who do you love now?" - i asked.

"You." - he said. I press my lips on his, giving him a peck.

"Thats all i want to hear." - i said. He smiled.

"You're spoiling me with your kisses a lot." - he said. I giggled. Now, we're in a relationship, i don't mind if he wanna kiss me. Or i wanna kiss him. I grab his arm, hugging it, placing my head on his shoulders.

"How's school, by the way?" - he asked.

"Stressful. Exams are coming." - i said, pouting.

"Learn hard. After that, you can enjoy as much as you can." - he reminded.

"How am i going to learn hard? You always wanna meet me. And i always wanna meet you." - i said. He chuckled.

"Next time when we meet, you should be learning and i'll be composing new songs." - he suggested.