Chapter 41

Min's P.O.V

4 months later...

Yoongi's been busy with his schedules. I miss him. I don't mind actually but i miss him real bad. The last time i met him was last week. He calls, video calls, text but i want him with me. I sighed. I have no school for today. So me and Vin decided to go shopping.

After so long. Joshua oppa have bought me cheesecake the other day. So today, Vin is gonna buy me hanwoo. Yasss! Hanwoo, i am coming for ya! We're in the restaurant and waiting for da delicious hanwoo to come.

I'm so hungry. Like oh god. I saw a girl walking in the restaurant. She looks familiar. Haneul? Yeah it's her. I waved my hands. She looked to me giving me like who-is-that look. But soon, she recognized me. She walk towards me.

"Hi!" - she greeted me, smiling.

"Hey!" - i greeted her back.

"Oh this is my bestfriend, Vin. And Vin this is Haneul." - i said. They greeted each other.

"What are you doing here?" - i asked.

"Oh to meet someone." - she said.

"I'll go first. See you." - she said, smiling. I nodded. She walked away, to another table, far away from us. She seems fishy too. To be very honest. I don't know why but these fishy girls are always the ones that has some connection with BTS.

Ji Sae, she was fishy. Turns out she's married to Jungkook. Irene seems fishy after i knew BTS. And i know she's dating Park Jimin. Byul seems fishy. Turns out she's Hoseok's makeup artist. And now, Haneul. Hmm... And all of them, i have their numbers.

Wait, i'm dating Min Yoongi. Do i look fishy? I'm not a fish though. I mean the other girls aren't fish too but -. Okay. Never mind. This is going nowhere. Our hanwoo come! Weehee!! We start grilling them. The smell of it. Mouth watering.

After we're done eating, all full. Both Vin and I, continued shopping. We went to a shoe store. She wanted to buy heels. For... i don't know. She said she wanted to buy them. Vin walk around the shoe, taking a look at the heels. While i was looking for a new converse. Or maybe flat shoes. I sat on a chair, trying on lots of shoes that i've picked.

After an hour, Vin picked 2 heels and i got myself a pair of red high cut converse. We paid for them and continue walking. "Oh! Dresses! Let's check them out!" - Vin said, excited. She pulled me to the store and she went crazy over those dresses.

I don'r really like dresses. Just little. I have 1 or 2 of them. Not much. Vin went on trying them out. While i became her stylist. Once she chose them, and getting a green light from me, she payed for them. Then continue walking.

4 hours later...

We're walking to the carpark. To finally go home. Like finally! We've been walking around the mall for hours, buying lots of stuffs. Vin shops the most. Gosh this girl. We got in my car, placing our stuffs behind.

I was about to drive off but i saw 2 person in the carpark. A girl and a guy. That guy looks familiar. I can't see their faces because they are looking the other way. The girl turned. Haneul?

"Ya. What are you -"

"Shhh!" - i cut Vin. I wanna listen to what they are talking.

"I don't want to! I don't wanna meet him!" - Haneul exclaimed. The guy turned. My whole body got goosebumps. My heart races. Min Yoongi.

What is he doing here?! With Haneul?! He said he was busy?! "Ya. You're our bodyguard. We need you. You know we don't have much people." - Yoongi said. They went on talking but i got angry. I don't wanna listen to them.