Chapter 35

Min's P.O.V

The last day of exams! Yas! Then it's the holidaaaayyysss!!!! Yasssss!!!!! I'm excited! For today's plan? After the paper have ended, i'm gonna go home, change. Yoongi's gonna fetch me. We're going to Jungkook's house!

Ji Sae gave birth like 3 days ago. I'm excited to see their baby! I reached school early, to do last revisions with Vin. She's yet here. So, i started with my revision first. I got focused in it. Because i wanna do my best. Of course. I hope i did well for the other papers too.

Someone sat across me. I look up and frown. "What?" - i asked.

"I heard you have a boyfriend." - Hae Soo said.

"If i do have one, why do you care? If i don't, why do you care too?" - i asked.

"I'm just surprised. I mean i don't get why guys even have a crush on you. I don't see anything special in you. In fact, i'm way better than you." - she sassed.

I smiled. "You can praise yourself, as high as you want to. But nobody ever praise you that high. Look yourself in the mirror and see what you need to change." - i said.

"Pretty but in the inside? Ugly. Pfft. Okay go away skunk. I have no time. You can go on and fail your exams, but i don't want to. So please go away. It's getting very smelly." - i dissed her. She gave me a glare. She let out a loud annoyed groan. She got up, stomping away. I rolled my eyes. Annoying ass.

Soon, Vin joined. We start revising together. "Wait. I have something to tell." - Vin said.

"What?"

"Look here." - she said. I look up.

"Okay. I have a boyfriend." - she said.

"What?! Who?!" - i exclaimed.

"Your oppa -"

"My oppa?!" - i exclaimed.

"Aish! Not him! Let me finish!" - she exclaimed.

"Your oppa's group mate, Joshua oppa." - she said.

"Whaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt...." - i dragged. I was shocked. That boy is handsome too. Like errr damn boi.

"And you didn't tell me." - i said with a frown.

"It was just yesterday." - she said.

"Girl. Thats not what i meant. I meant, you didn't tell me you were contacting! I'm gonna kill Joshua oppa!" - i exclaimed.

"And you!" - i exclaimed again.

"Sorry! I mean, i was scared you'll not accept it." - she said, rubbing her neck.

"Why would i not?" - i asked, frowning.

"Because he's band mates with your oppa." - she said.

"I wouldn't like it if you just tell me now! You should have told me earlier!" - i exclaimed.

"Okay okay! Sorry!" - she said.

"You sure Joshua oppa and not Seungcheol oppa?" - i asked. She nodded.

"Good." - i said.

"Why?"

"Seungcheol oppa is mine!" - I exclaimed.

"You have Min Yoongi!" - she exclaimed.

"Seungcheol oppa is just my eye candy. Like you know he's handsome and thats all. Yoongi is mine. My boyfriend, my everything." - i said. She nodded.

"So you forgive me and accept the relationship?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"Buy me hanwoo." - i said.