Chapter 44 - FINAL

Min's P.O.V

Oh i'm dying. It's the day. Like finally. I was looking forward to it but now i'm so damn scared. Like my heart wanna run away. Ermahgawd. I'm so scaaredddd!!!!! I'm in my dress and Vin's doing my makeup and hair. I'm keeping myself quiet. Oh godddddddd!

Once Vin's done, she smiled. "Damn, my bestfriend looking so beautiful and gorgeous!" - she said happily. I let out a smile.

"Thanks." - i said. I just can't believe it's the day and I'm getting married. I wanna just scream because of the nervousness but i can't. I had a late night talk with Yoongi last night. We talked a lot.

Once i'm done, we finally walk downstairs. My parents, Rin and oppa smiling so wide, seeing me. I smiled back. I'm happy for this but i'm just scared and nervous and scared! I got in the car with appa. While the others took a different car.

"Appa, were you nervous and scared when you're getting married?" - i asked.

"Of course. Very nervous." - he said. Oh god.

"I know you're nervous too. But it's gonna be fine okay. It will go well." - he said. I nodded. It took awhile to arrive at the venue. So in the car, i talk to appa some random topic. Like basketball, floor ball, food.

Now that I remembered Yoongi. I wonder how he'll look. I saw him in suit, once. He look so handsome. Like seriously. Today, oh god! I'm screaming inside! He's gonna look more handsome. Someone hold me! Ermahgawd!

Once we've finally arrive, we got out of the car. I look around and remembered what Ji Sae told me. She had her boys, keeping the place safe. From the entrance, to the lifts, to the ball room itself. She want a tight security. So yeah. I thanked Ji Sae for that. We got to the ball room. And music, started playing. KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart! Oh ouch my hearteu is omg i can't! I hold onto appa's arms, tightly holding. I feel like i'm dreaming. Someone slap me.

The mc announced my arrival. Everybody got up, eyes on me. Me and appa walk down the red carpet. As the people cheered and clapping for me. I look up, and oh my god. Min Yoongi's smiling so and very wide.

He's in a gray tuxedo. Kyaa! He look so gorgeous. I'm dead inside. My heart started racing like crazy just looking at him. He smiled and that made me blush. Oh god! I let out a smile too even when i'm in this kind of state. I- someone call the doctor for me please? I think i'm dying.

We've reach to where Yoongi was. Appa hand my hand to him and he gladly grab it. I went next to him, and finally turning, facing each other. He's so handsome. He's smiling so wide, i could see his gums. More of his gums then the other days. Why is he so cute?

The people sat down, and kept quiet. The priest started starting talking. It was long. My legs hurt but i just keep quiet. Oh god. My heart beats fast, not normal.

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take Kwon Min as your beloved wife?" - the priest asked Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled wide. "Hell yes." - he said.

"Oh i'm sorry. I mean, yes, i do." - he said again. Making the crowd laughed. I giggled.

The priest turn to me. "Do you, Kwon Min, take Min Yoongi as your beloved husband?"

I nodded smiling. "I do." - i said.

"I announce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" - the priest said, smiling. Ohhhhhhhhh damnnnnn........!!!!!!!!! Yoongi went closer to me, pressing his lips on mine. His soft lips. The crowd cheered. I kissed him back, smiling.

We broke the kiss and i got shy. Like very shy. He's my husband now. I can't believe it. He's been smiling and i just can't. He's so cute and handsome at the same time. How does he do that?