Chapter 13

Min's P.O.V

"So, what happen?" - Vin asked. It's like 4 am and she's asking this kind of question now. Vin came to my house late and i have no choice but to wait for her.

"Yoongi." - i said.

"Yeah? And what's with him?" - Vin asked.

"Yesterday, we went to the bubble tea store and had breakfast. Taehwa, Daehyun, Heeneul and Hansol joined our table. And guess what did Min Yoongi did?" - i said.

"What?"

"He left me there without telling me anything! He left with an unhappy face. I mean, what's with that? Urgh!" - i groaned.

"What the hell? Then? What happened?" - Vin asked.

"Before Daehyun, Hansol, Heeneul and Taehwa join our table, he asked what time i finish work. And he wanted to eat dinner together. So, i agreed with it." - i said.

"Then, he came late. When we were at Kim's Restaurant to eat, i was talking to Jae Yeol oppa and Hae In unnie. And guess what?" - i continued.

"He left you again?" - Vin asked.

"Yes!" - i answered.

"Woah. What's wrong with him?" - Vin asked.

"That's what i thought too! I should be the angry one because he's late, left me in the bubble tea store without telling me anything. And he did it again." - i said, frowning.

"I don't know why but i think he's jealous." - Vin said.

"Did you and Hae In unnie planned on saying this or what?" - i asked with a frown.

"What? No! I don't even have Hae In unnie's number." - Vin said.

"But seriously, i think he is." - Vin continued.

"Why would he be jealous? I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just a friend."

"First, at the bubble tea store. I bet Hansol head locked you." - Vin said.

"Derh. You know that boy likes to do that to me." - i said.

"And those 4, are handsome. You do know all of them have a crush on you." - Vin said. I frown.

"All 4 of them??" - i asked. Vin nodded.

"Why would all of them have a crush on me? I'm ... i'm just me. I'm not special or pretty or whatever." - i said, still frowning.

"I don't know. They told me personally. Just don't talk about this to them." - Vin said.

"Okay moving on with Yoongi. He must have got jealous with the closeness you have with Hansol. At the same time, he doesn't know who are they." - Vin said.

"Second, with that, he left you without telling you anything and with an unhappy face on. He's jealous! Okay. Third, did you hug Jae Yeol oppa when you met him?" - Vin continued.

"Yeah. Thats what i always do when i meet someone, at least." - i said with a nod.

"But did you hug Yoongi when you meet him?" - Vin asked. I shook my head.

"I was angry. Even if i'm not, i won't hug him." - i said.

"Okay, Jae Yeol oppa. He's like so handsome and every girl has a crush on him. Yoongi must have felt jealous when you hugged a handsome guy and not him." - Vin said.

"And you talked with Jae Yeol oppa and Hae In oppa, and totally ignoring Yoongi. Thats why he left. Which shows that he's angry and mostly jealous." - Vin added.