Chapter 12

Yoongi's P.O.V

I look at my empty wall, thinking of the next line of the song. But i can't seem to think. Aish. "Hyung, let's grab dinner." - Hoseok said.

"What time is it?" - i asked.

"8.15 pm." - he said.

"What? Oh gosh i'm late." - i said, getting up and keeping my stuffs.

"Late? Where are you going, hyung?" - Hoseok asked.

"I have someone to meet for dinner. Next time i'll join you guys. Annyeong!" - i said, hurriedly. I grab my important stuffs and left. I went down to the carpark and got in my car. I quickly drive to Grey's Barista.

Once i've reached, i saw Min waiting outside but she walked away, looking annoyed. She didn't see me. I got out of my car and chased her. I walk next to her and gave a bump on her shoulder. She got shock so she turned. Making our face so close unintentionally.

I smiled and she rolled her eyes. She pushed me away and continued walking. I catch her pace. "Ya, what's wrong?" - i asked. She ignored.

"Yaaaaaaa." - i whined, tapping on her shoulders.

"Aish. Stop it." - she said, with a frown, brushing my hands away. I grab her wrist softly. She stopped and turned.

"What?" - she asked.

"Why are you angry?" - i asked. She crossed her arms.

"First, you're late for 30 minutes. You could have texted me saying you're gonna be late. Second, you left me in that bubble tea store without any reason." - she said.

"Well, i was working. I didn't realise the time." - i said.

"Come on. Let's eat. I'm hungry." - i said. Min rolled her eyes, walking. I walk next to her. We walk in a restaurant and took our seats. A waiter came.

"Oh? Hi Min!" - someone greeted Min.

"Oh! Hey Ddungie!" - Min greeted the guy.

"Urgh. Stop calling me that." - the waiter said, giggling. Min laughed.

"So! Can i have your order?" - he asked. Min ordered and after that i did.

"That's all." - Min said, smiling.

"Oh, ddungie, is Jae Yeol oppa and Hae in unnie in?" - Min asked.

"They are! I'll call them later. Let me get your order to the counter first." - he said, smiling. Min nodded with a smile.

Urgh i hate this feeling. I don't know why. Min met my eyes and she looked away immediately. Soon, our food came and we dig in, quietly. "Miin!" - i heard someone called. I turned and saw a good looking guy. Min turned her head and smiled soooo wide.

"Ahh oppa!" - Min said happily. She got up, leaving me alone and hugged that guy. Why do i feel angry out of sudden? The both of them talked while i'm here stuffing food in my mouth, angrily.

Then, a lady joined. And they talked louder. Oh i'm so angry. I pick up the chopsticks and purposely eat noisily. Getting Min's attention. But they talked lauder. Aish. Fine. Fine! I quickly finish my food, place $50 on the table and left. (A/N: i'm not familiar with korean won sorry)

I walk to my car and drive off. I hit the steering and cursed. I bring her out to eat dinner with me. And there she is, ignoring me, but entertaining the workers in that restaurant. Just like in the morning.

Ignoring me, and talking to those 4 guys that i don't even know who. And one of those guys even head lock Min. I'm so close to punching his face earlier on. Now, she hugged that good looking guy.