Chapter 23

Min's P.O.V

A month later...

I have 2 more weeks before school officially starts. And i am sooooooo excited today! Why? Because Yoongi is gonna bring me to the amusement park! Yas! I've not went to any for quite long. And i'm excited!

Yoongi told me that we'll go out in the morning. So, now, i'm getting ready. I put on black overall, a white long sleeve crop top and a black and white platform. I tied my hair to a high ponytail. I did my makeup too. Once i'm done, i grab my clutch and went to the living room.

I sit on the sofa, grabbing my phone. Let's text Yoongi, saying i'm done getting ready. "Min?" - eomma called. I turned.

"Ne eomma?"

"My daughter looking pretty today. Where are you going?" - she asked, smiling.

"To the amusement park." - i answered, smiling.

"With who? Vin?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"Vin went to Japan, remember eomma?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot." - eomma said, giggling. I giggled too.

"So, with who?" - she asked.

"With Yoongi." - i answered.

"You've been going out a lot with Yoongi now. Actually for weeks." - eomma said, giving me a small smirk.

Yeah. I've been going out with Yoongi a lot for the past few weeks. Be it for lunch, breakfast, dinner, shopping. I kind of like going out with him. He knows how to make me happy.

"Yeah." - i said smiling to eomma. The bell rings. Must be Yoongi.

"Okay bye eomma! Take care!" - i said, giving her a hug and walking to the house door. I open it. Yoongi smiled. I smiled too. Yoongi peeked in, and greeting eomma. She greeted him back.

We bid goodbye to my eomma and walk towards his car. We got in and Yoongi start driving. "Have you eaten breakfast?" - he asked.

"Not yet." - i said.

"Okay. We'll eat breakfast then head to the amusement park." - he said. I nodded with a smile. Yoongi drive to a restaurant, to eat breakfast. The both of us decided to eat ramyun and sharing it.

We sit next to each other, waiting for our ramyun to arrive. Yoongi leaned forward, using his phone while i leaned backwards, waiting patiently. I look over to what Yoongi was doing. And he's looking through Twitter.

Soon, our ramyun arrived. Yoongi put his phone away as we dig in together. Once we're done, Yoongi payed for it. We got in his car and continue with our journey to the amisement park. Meanwhile in the car, we turned on music. But more to BTS's songs. Which i don't mind. Hearing Yoongi rap melts my heart. Like he look so cool and stunning when rapping. He's rapping to 24/7 Heaven. I asked what song was it so yeah.

"24 per 7 haru jongil ni saenggangman haetji gidaehaetdeon cheot deiteu naegeneun waenji
teukbyeolhan nari doeldeutae
I can be a gentleman Cause I'm your boyfreind heumheum gomin kkeute bameul kkolttak saewobeoryeotjiman achim haejocha kkaeji anheun sigan
haruga wae ireoke gin ji chochimi gwaenhi mipji neorang sagwige doen dwibuteo maeil Updoen Feeling" - he rapped, with hand actions while driving.

I find that quite attractive. I don't know why. Then i realise the meaning of the rap.

'24/7 all day, I only thought of you Our first date that I've been waiting for I think it'll be a special day, I can be a gentleman Cause I'm your boyfriend After thinking about it for a while I stayed up all night When the sun wasn't even up yet Why is this day so long? I'm resenting the clock hand Ever since I started dating you, I've been feeling up'