Chapter 30

Yoongi's P.O.V

A day where i'm just gonna stay in my studio, composing. Which i can't focus. I'm thinking of Min for like the whole time. Was the kiss a stupid move? She was so angry that she cursed me. I've never heard her curse before.

Even when we're fighting, she only yells. Never curse. I was glad i told her that i'm falling in love with her. Very glad i did. But i don't know if she feels the same way. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way and thats why she curse me after the kiss?

Okay, i don't care if she doesn't feel the same way like i do. But i won't let her hang with other guys. No, i don't allow that. She's... i just... She's just mine and i don't wanna share her with people. What makes me worried now is, i wonder if she's safe. I hate to be away from her. I feel like she needs me to be with her, and protect her.

She's not answering my calls. Not even replying my texts. The reason why i didn't answer or reply her while i was in New York is because i was angry. I mean, i thought she would go to the date with that Jae Bum guy. But she didn't. I was stupid, seriously.

I shouldn't have done that. I should have answered and at least talk to her. I miss her. Real bad. I miss her voice when she calls my name. What should i do? I miss her, sigh.

I realise how strong my love is for her. It's just too strong that i end up wasting my time by just thinking of her. Aish Kwon Min!!!! How am i going to meet her? Hmm...

Min's P.O.V

School have ended. And i'm waiting for Hansol at a restaurant. To eat lunch and continue with our project. Seungcheol oppa have send me the address for their shooting tonight. So i have to go to Grey's Barista to buy Seventeen's favorite drinks.

I don't really mind though. Helping them is like helping my oppa. So yeah. I waited for Hansol patiently. I grab my phone and sighed. My lockscreen is the photo of me and Yoongi. He was the one who took it. It was when we were waiting in line for a ride.

I've been thinking, if he asks me to be his girlfriend, would i accept? I love him. I do. More than a friend. I used to not realise that. Now that i do, i really really do love him. Because i always say he's just a friend. But now, no. He's quite special to me.

Not 1 guy ever make me feel like what Yoongi does. He makes me feel safe and protected. He knows how to make me smile, laugh. It's just a different feeling when it's him. I can get shy when i'm with him at times. I sighed.

But. Why am I avoiding him? Like seriously? I've been asking this to myself for long. Why? I don't know. But i'm sure it's because of the kiss. If he didn't do that, i think by now, i'm waiting for him and not Hansol.

Fast forward...

I went home, take a shower and changed. Changed to ripped jeans, a white tshirt and the red hoodie that we exchanged, over it. I put on my black converse. I grab my important stuffs and went downstairs.

"Eomma, i'm going to Grey's Barista to buy drinks for Seventeen." - i said.

"Okay. Where are you going after that?" - she asked.

"Go home, of course. Where would i go?"

"I thought you'll go out with Yoongi. But looks like it's not." - she said. I nodded.

"Oh wait. Someone left you a flower. I don't know who but it was on the front door." - eomma said, handing me a bouquet of roses. I grab it, frowning. A small letter to it. I take it and unfold it.

'I hope this will smoothen your heart. I miss you, Kwon Min. <3

-Min Yoongi~'