Chapter 22

Min's P.O.V

Going to the supermarket, early in the morning, alone. Urgh. Lucky it's my off day. Once i've arrive, i got off my car and walk in the supermarket. I grab a basket and start searching for the ingredients that eomma told me to.

I walk to the milk section. Then, i saw a familiar looking girl. I walk towards her and tap on her shoulders. She turned with a frown. I smiled. "Hi Ji Sae." - i said smiling.

Yeah. Ji Sae. I met her at BTS's concert. Yeah i went to their concert. Because i missed Yoongi but i didn't tell him that i went. This is my third time meeting her.

"Oh hi, Min." - she said. I went on opening a random topic. But she excused herself after that. I kind of find her weird. She never really smiles. She doesn't really talk much. I wonder why. But at times, she's okay. I have her number too. I've ever ask her out to have breakfast with me but she can't make it. I shrug it off, continue finding the ingredients. After i've got all, i paid for them and went back home.

Once i got home, i bring them in my house and place them in th kitchen. I helped eomma with cooking for today. I love to cool but i'm just lazy at times.

After helping eomma, i lay on the sofa. Tiredddddd....... Tomorrow, i'm gonna start work with Vin. Excited but tired. My phone rings. I grab it and answered. "Yeoboseyo?"

"You skipped school today?" - a guys voice asked. It was Yoongi.

"No. It's the holidays." - i said.

"Oh. Can i meet you?" - he asked.

"I missed you. Very much." - he continued. My heart beats fast. Oh god....

"Uh... yeah. Sure." - i answered.

"What time?" - i asked.

"Now?" - he asked.

"What? Now? I just finish helping eomma. I'm tired. In the afternoon? Can?"

"Yeah sure. I'll fetch you." - he said.

"Okay. See ya." - i said and ended the call. Why do i feel nervous meeting him? I remembered what happen the last few nights where he came to my balcony.

But really though, why would i lie to him? If i say i'm at home, i mean it. Why must i lie? I remembered the way he hold onto my hands. His hands were rough but his touch was soft.

Afternoon...

After showering, i change to ripped jeans and a royal blue crop top turtle neck. Showing a little skin. I did my makeup and spray perfume. I grab my clutch and went out of my house. Yoongi have not arrive. So i waited for him, sitting on the bench i had in the front yard

Minutes later, i saw his car. I got up, walking to his car. He got out off his car and smiled. There goes my heart, pumping crazily. His smile. He walk to me. I smiled. It was awkward. Like i don't know why.

He open the door for me. I thanked him. I got in and he closes the door. He walk over to the other side. Getting in the car and drive off. "So, where do you wanna go?" - he asked. I shrugged.

"Can we get lunch? I'm hungry." - i said. He chuckled with a nod.

Fast forward...

We went to lots of places. We had lunch, went Han River, did a little shopping, walking around some parks, and now it's dark. We're at the top of Seoul. Where both me and Yoongi spend a lot of time together here.

We stand next to each other, quiet. Looking at the view. It was a little breezy. Yoongi turned, leaning on the fence. "Can we settle our problem now?" - he asked. I kept quiet.