Chapter 6

Min's P.O.V

The same night in my room...

I let out a sigh, remembering what happened earlier. Now, what will Yoongi think of me? And my parents. And yeah, not even one guy i've ever bring in my house. Yoongi is the first. And it don't even feel proud of it.

I mean, he's just a friend. Or maybe customer. My mind is a mess. Urgh! Vin sit next to me and roll her eyes. She's sulking. Why? Because of that boyfriend not boyfriend thingy. You know best friends share these kind of things and she felt like i didn't tell her all those.

"Ya. Stop itttt. I'm not even dating Min Yoongi. Come on." - i said.

"Why can't you just tell the truth?" - she asked.

"Girl, what more truth am i suppose to tell if thats already the truth?"

She turned and gave me a look. "But how could he enter here anyways?" - Vin asked. I told her what happen from A to Z.

"Oh. Means like... he send you home? Because you're alone and walking in that dark street?" - Vin asked. I nodded.

"Exactly. How can that end up as he being my boyfriend? Ew no." - i said. .

"Ermahgawd. Can you imagine it? Dating Min Yoongi. It will be perfect. He's so boyfriend material you know!" - Vin fangirled. And it goes on and on and on. (A/N: *singing Rosé's part of PWF* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

"Oh stop it. You can dream it but it will never will happen." - i said. (A/N: sad truth life as a fangirl)

The next morning...

"Min-ya!!! Vin!!!!! Wake up!!! You guys are late for work!!!!!!" - i heard eomma's yelling. I got up immediately, looking at the watch. We're suppose to be there by 8 am but it's 8.30 am. Oh we're dead!! I pushed Vin and she fell off the bed.

"Ya! What the heck?!" - she yelled.

"We're late! Stop nagging! Quick!" - i shouted. She get to her senses. I took a quick bathe then Vin. Quickly got ready. No time for makeup or whatever. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and spray some perfume. Both of us ran down to the dining table. Took a quick drink of coffee that eomma made. Grab a bread or two and ran out of the house.

"Ya! My shoe!" - i shouted.

"What the heck Min! Quick!!" - Vin shouted. I totally forgot my shoe. I run back to my house and grab a black platform shoes. Put on socks while standing and slip in the platforms.

"Ah quick!!!" - Vin shouted. When i'm done, we started running. I hope Grey Oppa is not in his office. I prayed hard. He'll kill us if we're late. The last time we're late, he told us to work 24 hours. I'm telling you, i almost died.

Halfway, i can't. I grab Vin's arms and stopped. I panted hard, my hands on my knee, bending down. Vin rubbed my back while panting. Then i heard a horn. I turn my head and saw Yoongi looking out of the window from his van.

He walk out of his van and walk towards us. "Are you okay?" - he asked. I stood up straight and nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - Vin greeted him.

"Why are you girls running?" - he asked.

"We're late for work. And if our boss is in his office, we're dead. So we're running to work." - Vin explained while panting.