Chapter 39

Min's P.O.V

I'm bored. I got up too early. More like i didn't sleep last night. I can't get over the fact that Yoongi made me meet his parents. It's been 2 weeks since then. And between these 2 weeks, I've been spending a lot of time with his parents. His parents are very nice and sweet. They gave me the same love like Yoongi.

It's such strong love. It's fun to be with them too. I'm on my off day today. And i have no plans. Like legit. I sit on my bed, using my phone, going through twitter. Bored as hell. I've had my breakfast already and I'm alone too. My mom went shopping with her friends. Rin went to school. Appa went to work. Oppa, doing promotions for their new comeback. Vin went to her hometown, Gwangju.

Urgh! I'm bored. I decided to call Yoongi. Wonder what my boo is doing. Or is he still sleeping? It's 8.30 am so... Hehe. Let's call him. I dialed his number. It took awhile for him to answer.

"Hello?" - he answered with his husky, morning voice. It's so deep it gives me goosebumps. But it's attractive hehe.

"Good morning, boo~" - i said, smiling to myself.

"Eum. Morning." - he answered plainly.

"Did you sleep late yesterday?" - i asked. He hummed.

"Oh. I can call you back later. You can continue sleeping." - i said.

"It's okay. I wanna talk to you more." - he said. I chuckled.

"What time is it?" - he asked.

"8.30 am. Why?"

"It's so early. Why are you up early?" - he asked.

"I can't sleep last night. And i don't know why." - i said.

"I know why." - he said.

"Why?"

"You can't sleep because you miss me." - he said. I laughed.

"Maybe?" - i said, giggling. He giggled too.

"You don't have any plan today?" - he asked.

"No. I'm bored." - i said, pouting a little.

"Come over. Make me and my members breakfast." - he said.

"Ah no." - i whined.

"Please my boo." - he begged with a little cute voice. I let out a sigh.

"Okay. I'm doing this because i pity you and the boys." - i said. I can feel him smiling.

"You're the best. I love you." - he said, sweetly. I blushed a little.

"I love you too. I'll see you later. You better get up, Min Yoongi." - i warned.

"Okay and i will, boo." - he said. I hummed and ended the call. I got up, changing. I put on a cream colored tshirt and a black jumpsuit and white puma shoes. I did a simple makeup and tied my hair to a ponytail. Once I'm done, grabbing my important stuffs and car keys. I locked the doors and got in my car.

I drive to a supermarket to buy the ingredients. Just in case those boys don't have anything in the fridge. I decided to make them sandwiches. My style. It's gonna be cheesy. Hehehehehe. Oh damn I'm hungry by just thinking of my own style of sandwich. Maybe i should make ramyun too. Good idea.

Once I've arrive at the supermarket, i grab a basket and start finding the ingredients. Cheese, lots of cheese, bread, lettuce, tomato, ham, bacon, eggs, mayonnaise, shin ramyun. I bought boneless chicken too. Can add them to the sandwich or the ramyun. I bought some instant rice to eat with the ramyun too. These boys have to eat lots.