Chapter 3

Min's P.O.V

I look over to my watch and it's 10 am. Thank god it's off day! I can rest the whole day. Or maybe not? I got up, walking to my bathroom to take a shower.

After i'm done, I head downstairs, to the kitchen. I inhaled the sudden delicious smell. Ohh my stomach is growling. The delicious smell came from eomma's cooking.

"Morning eomma." - i said, hugging her.

"Good morning." - she said, tapping my head. I broke the hug and look over to what eomma's doing.

I grab a bowl, a cereal box and milk. I pour in the cereal in the bowl and with the milk. I hold onto the bowl, walking to the living room, sitting on the couch. I turn on the tv.

Boring shows. What sucks is, it's all k drama. I wanna see One Direction and Miley. But i stopped when a catchy song was playing on a music show. What is this show called?

MCountDown? Oh. Cool. I put down the remote, and start eating my cereal, eyes on the tv. Out of sudden, someone knocked on my house door. I frown. Spoiling the peace. I got up, opening the door.

"Haaaaaalllluuuuuuu!!!!" - Vin greeted me with her wide smile.

"Oh god. Annoying. I thought you have my house key!" - i exclaimed. She laughed.

"I don't feel like opening the door. So yeah." - she said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so not gonna open the door next time. You have my house key, open it by yourself." - i said. Yeah, Vin have my house key. Because, eomma and appa gave it to her. They treated Vin like their daughter too.

At times, Vin will come in my house at 3 am and sneak in my room just because she can't sleep. Why is she my best friend again? I still love her anyways. She close the door while i make my way back to the couch.

"Where's eomma?" - Vin asked. I pointed to the kitchen. I'm lazy to talk. She walk to the kitchen and meet with eomma. Yes, she calls my mom, eomma too. My parents told her too. Okay, back to the music show.

Minutes later, Vin sit nect to me, joining me to watch the music show. "Let's go out today." - Vin said.

"Where?" - i asked.

"Umm... how about the nearest shopping mall? And umm... have lunch maybe?" - she said.

"Okay. I feel like buying some new outfits." - i said. Vin smiled and nodded.

"Tell eomma where we're going and i'm gonna change." - i said again. I got up, walking up to my room. I changed to black high waisted jeans, a white plain tank top tucking in my jeans and a black leather jacket over it.

I walk to my dresser, combing my hair. Did simple makeup and sprayed my favorite perfume. I put on a black converse too. Grabbing a small bag, put in my phone, wallet and my important stuffs.

I went downstairs and saw Vin talking to eomma. "There, she's done." - eomma said. I smiled.

"Eomma, Vin told you right?" - i asked. She nodded.

"You wanna buy something? I'll try to find it somewhere." - i said.

"Nothing. Just have fun. Be careful." - eomma said. The both of us nodded. I hugged eomma goodbye and we left. We walk on the streets, going to the nearest shopping mall. It a 15 minutes walk. Long? Yeah but i consider it as exercising.

When we arrive, we walk in a shoe shop. My eyes laid on a simple mint covered shoe. My eyes turned to hearts. I love the color very much! It's simple and nice and just perfect! "It's pretty right?" - i asked Vin.