Chapter 27

Yoongi's P.O.V

Gonna be in New York for 3 days. I tried not to think about Min, but i can't. It's only the first day. We're done with the concert. And now we're heading back to the hotel. It's gonna be midnight here. Which means it will be around lunch time in Korea.

"Hyung, you look like you've been thinking a lot. Why?" - Hoseok asked.

"Nothing." - i said.

"Or is it Min? As in you missed Min?" - Tae asked with a small smirk. I gave him a glare.

"No." - i said. Deep down, i miss her like crazy. Urgh! Once we've reach my hotel room, i sat on my bed. I'm sharing a room with Hoseok. I decided to take a shower first. And changing to comfy clothes. After i'm done, i sit on my bed, using my phone.

Hoseok went to take his shower. I remembered about Min, knowing who Ji Sae is. Lucky Ji Sae doesn't know me. If she does, i think she'll tell Min that she used to be my crush. My phone rings. I smiled wide by just looking at the caller id. Min wanna FaceTime me. I lean on the headboard, grabbing a pillow and lay it on my legs. I answered it.

She was looking in me, straight. Then she smiled. "Hi!" - she said, happily.

"Hey." - i greeted her back, smiling.

"Tired?" - she asked. I nodded.

"Oh. I can call you some oth -"

"It's okay. I wanna see you. Thats all i need." - i cut her. She let out a giggle.

"How are you? You're doing well right?" - she asked.

I giggled. "I'm fine. And yes i'm doing well." - i answered.

"Ah eat!" - i heard Vin's voice, shouting to Min.

"Shut up." - Min said to Vin.

"Hi Min!" - i heard a guy's voice. I frowned.

"Who is that?" - i asked. Min look up, to another direction.

"Hi Jae Bum!" - she greeted that guy. Jae Bum huh -.- i stayed quiet, listening to their conversation.

"So, remember that day? I asked you out on a date?" - he asked. What?! Date?! I wish i'm there so i could strangle that guy. But i can't. I cursed and ending the video call. I put my phone away. Urgh!

This is why i hate being away with Min! I don't like her being with other guys! I just want her to be with me! "Why hyung?" - Hoseok asked, sitting on his bed, drying his hair with a towel.

"Nothing." - i said.

"Come on hyung. Your face shows how angry you are. Just share with me. And it will between us only." - he said.

"Do you like it if your partner talks to a guy?" - i asked.

"Partner? Meaning a girl?" - Hoseok asked. I nodded.

"Well, it depends. If that guy is just talking to her, i'm fine. If that guy is trying to flirt with her, he's dead." - Hoseok said. Exactly i want Jae Bum to be! Dead! Aish!

"What if that girl is Byul?" - i asked.

"Ah hyungg. Its about you not me." - he whined but smiled hearing Byul's name. Hummm...

"Why hyung? Min, isn't it?" - Hoseok asked.

"Some guy asked her for a date. And i was FaceTiming her. So i heard everything but i ended it." - i said.

"Hahaha hyung... You're definitely in love." - Hoseok said, chuckling.

"Ya! I'm not." - i defended myself.