Chapter 34

Min's P.O.V

Schoollllll. Today's my first exam paper. After the paper is done, i can go home. Yeseu. Having breakfast now, with my parents, Rin and Vin. She's here too. They have been teasing me about Yoongi for the past week.

They are happy about it, very. But the teasing is so annoying. "Where ard you going after our paper today?" - Vin asked.

"Home. Where would i wanna go?" - i asked.

"I don't know. Like meeting Yoongi?" - She teased.

"Nah. He's busy today." - i said. Once we're done with breakfast, me and Vin bid goodbye to my parents and walking to school. While walking to school, my phone rings. I grab my phone and smiled.

I answered. "Hello."

"Boo~" - it was Yoongi. I giggled.

"Eo~" - I answered.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" - he asked.

"I did. How about you?" - i asked.

"Not yet. I just woke up." - he said. That explains his husky voice.

"Oh. Get up, bathe then eat okay." - i reminded.

"I will." - he said.

"Oh. By the way, sorry. I can't meet you today. I'm busy." - he added.

"It's okay. I understand." - i said.

"Thanks. I'll call you when i'm free." - he said. I nodded, as if he sees me.

"Okay. I'm reaching school, soon. I'll miss ya. Love ya, boo." - i said, smiling.

"Eo~ i'll miss you too. Love ya too." - he said, then ending the call. I look over to Vin and she gave me a smirk.

"What?" - i asked.

"Oh nothing." - she said. I give a frown. She's teasing me. Urgh. We walk in our school, going in our class and sitting on our assigned seats. Vin sat in front of me. While that skunk was behind me. Once all students are here and present, our teacher came, giving out our papers. Then, our paper begins.

Fast forward...

Done with the first paper. Both me and Vin went to our lockers, taking stuffs and leaving some in there. That skunk have not talked or bother me ever since that day, when i yelled at her.

Annoying. My phone rings. Irene? I answered. "Eo? Ya. It's our first paper today and you're not in school." - i said.

"I know. Can i meet you?" - she asked, sighing.

"Yupp. Sure. When?"

"Today. Our hideout place." - she said.

"Okay. I'm on my way. See ya." - i said, ending the call. I turned to Vin.

"I gotta meet Irene." - i said.

"Why? Is she fine? I missed her." - Vin said. I shrugged. I bid goodbye to Vin, walking out of the school. I walk home, getting my car. I got in my car, driving to our hideout place. Which is on a rooftop of a random building.

Once i've arrive, i saw Irene, sitting on the old sofa that we had for years. We didn't buy it. It's been there for so long. I walk towards her. My eyes widened. I was just speechless. She saw me. She got up, slowly, giving me a hug.

A tight one, crying. I hugged her back, caressing her back. Gosh. I feel her pain. We stayed for long. Once she's done, we took our seat on the sofa. I hand some tissues to Irene. I kept quiet, to make her calm down on her own.