Chapter 8

Min's P.O.V

I got up by the alarm i set yesterday. Work. I wanna sleeepppp. Urgh. Vin continued sleeping because it's her off day. I jumped out of my bed and took a shower.

Got dressed with the dress code, jeans and a white tshirt. I went to my dresser, did a simple makeup. Did a fishtail braid to my hair. Maybe i should dye my hair one day. A lighter brown? Wuu yes please.

I grab my clutch and walk downstairs to the dining table. "Morning eomma, appa. And annoying ass." - i greeted my parents and Rin.

Rin gave me a glare. They greeted me back. Eomma made pancakes for breakfast! And scrambled eggs. Ermahgawd yes! I dig in, happily. "So, Min, how was your date with Yoongi, yesterday?" - appa asked.

That made my mood goes from happy to annoyed real fast. "Don't want to talk about it." - i said, chewing the pancake.

"Why? You fight with him, unnie?" - Rin asked.

"I said, i don't want to talk about it." - i said. I quickly finish my breakfast before they ask me more. I bid goodbye and left, walking to Grey's Barista.

Once i've reach, i greeted my colleagues. I put on my balck apron and start off working by wiping the tables.

Lunch...

Hungry hungry hungry! Baegopaaa! Since i'm lazy to go around to eat lunch, i'm just gonna eat in the barista. I made myself a Cotton Candy Frappé. And take an Oreo cheesecake. I bring them to a table which is at the corner of the barista.

I eat, slowly, enjoying my time, alone. Out of sudden, someone walk up to me, and sit in front of me. He place a jjangjjangmyeon, and eats it.

Min Yoongi.

I frowned. I wanna tell him to get lost but i don't want to talk to him. So i ignored. I continued eating my cake slowly, looking out of the window, taking a sip. From the corner of my eyes, i saw Yoongi looking at me the whole time.

Which irritates me. I turn my gaze and look at him. "What?" - i asked, frowning.

"Why can't you forgive me?" - he asked.

"Why must i?" - i asked.

"We're friends right? Come on."

"Friends? Since when? We're never friends." - i scoffed.

"Fine. Then, i want to be your friend." - he said.

"What if i say no?" - i asked.

"Min!" - he exclaimed. More like whining.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to went through your privacy. Plus i didn't do anything. Except, i did spam some selfies of mine in your phone." - he said.

"No wonder my phone keep on telling me that i have no space!" - i exclaimed.

"But still, i don't want to be your friend. Bye." - i said, getting up. I carried the empty plate and my drink, leaving Yoongi. I went in the kitchen, washed the plate. Since i have some time, i grab my phone and went to my gallery.

"Urgh Min Yoongii!" - i exclaimed. He really did spam his selfies in my phone! I didn't even check my gallery. I need to delete them.

"Min! Come and help me!" - Ned called me.

"Wait!"

"Put that phone away and help me! Quick!" - Ned shouted. Aish. I keep my phoje in my pocket and helped Ned. After helping, i resume working.

Fast forward...

I bid goodbye to my colleagues. Right after that my phone vibrated. A text. From... Yoongi? What the hell does he wants?

From: Yoongiii~
Look to your left. I'm sending you home as a sorry.'

I frowned and stopped walking. I turn my head to the left and saw him, leaning on his car. I scoffed. I ignored and continue walking.

"Then i'll walk you home." - he said, catching my walking pace. Urghhh!!! I wanna strangle him!

"Why can't you just go home and leave me alone?" - i asked.

"Because i want you to forgive me." - he said.

"If i forgive you, you better stop and don't send me home." - i said.

"Nope." - he said. I let out an annoyed groan. I continue walking, ignoring his presence and his talking on his own now.

Once i reach my house, he tapped on my shoulder. "What?!" - i yelled.

"Chill man. Well, good night, friend." - he said, smiling.

"Good night." - i said, walking in my house and close the door.

Yoomgi's P.O.V

I won't stop till she forgives me and accept me as a friend. I mean, i know i shouldn't check her phone, it was stupid of me. I feel the guilt all over me because she's not forgiving me. And to be honest, i hate her for make me do this.

It's like, i'm Min Suga, nobody controls me. But this Kwon Min, urgh. I walk back to Grey's Barista, take my car and drive back to the dorm. Once i've reach the dorm, i sit on the couch with a long sigh. "Hyungg~!" - Jimin called.

"Eo? Why?" - i asked.

"Hyung, i realise you've been busy nowadays. What are you up to?" - Namjoon asked.

"Music of course." - i said.

"Or is it, Min and not Music?" - Jin hyung asked with a smirk.

"Urgh that girl. She's so annoying. I don't understand her." - i said, letting out an annoyed groan.

"But, hyung, i remember, Irene told me that Min is a very friendly girl. She's friends with everybody." - Jimin said. Irene? Who? Shim Irene, Park Jimin's girlfriend.

"Really? Eii no way. She hates me because i went through her phone." - i said.

"Hyung, do you like it if i went through your phone? You don't even like us to touch your phone." - Hoseok said. Hmm... true.

"I know it's wrong but i said sorry. But this Kwon Min, won't forgive me. I hate her for making me do this. Urgh!"

"But nothing is going on with you both right?" - Taehyung asked.

"Nothing. Just friends." - i said. We went on talking and soon i felt sleepy. So i went to my room, take a shower and went to sleep.

---------------------------------
Double update! This one is meant for Daesung's birthday hehe. So anyways, i hope yall are enjoying this fanfic! Don't forget to vote & comment!

생일축하해요 대성 오빠! Happy Birthday Daesung Oppa! Have a great day ahead! Lub you😘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) (?)
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

26/4/17, 26th April 2017, 강대성 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕