Chapter 18

Min's P.O.V

"Hi Min!" - someone greeted me.

I look up and smiled. "Hi!" - i greeted her back. She smiled and continue walking. I'm in school, waiting for Vin. While waiting, i'm doing some revision. That girl woke up late. Lucky we start late for today.

I heard a knock on my table. I look up and it was Hae Soo with her useless girls. I shook my head, and continue doing my revision. "Ya." - she called.

I ignored. "Ya, Kwon Min!" - she shouted. I look up.

"Oh yes? So sorry. I have a name so yeah." - i said, smiling. She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, today, i'm gonna win you on basketball." - she said, smirking.

"Oh really? I don't care." - i said.

"Oh you better care about it." - she said, still smirking.

"Ya ya whatever. Can you leave? I don't need any skunk here. I'm revising right now. Shoo." - i dissed her. She went on screaming. I laughed. She stomped away with her other useless girls. I shook my head and continue revising.

"Hey! So sorry, i'm late." - Vin said, sitting across me.

"It's okay." - i said, eyes on my paper.

"I heard that skunk screameed. What happened?" - Vin asked while laughing.

"Well, she told me that she's going to win me on basketball. Pfft. She's talking to the captain of basketball team." - i scoffed.

"Exactly. Pfft." - Vin scoffed too. Vin grab my phone.

"Ya! My phone!" - i shouted.

"Oh my goddd!" - she squealed.

"Give me back!" - i shouted. She moved away.

"Are you both dating or what???" - she asked, excited.

"No! Give me back!" - i shouted again. I snatched my phone away from her and gave her a glare. She squealed. Yeah. I changed my wallpaper to the selfie me and Yoongi took with the sun set.

I just happen to look good there okay. Chills. She gave me a smirk. "I'm telling you, the both of you are gonna start dating.." - Vin said, smiling.

"Shut up!" - i shouted. She giggled. She's so annoying.

Fast forward...

It's sports lesson thingy now. The teacher split us, the girls, into 2 groups. Some played and some didn't That queen skunk is my opposite team. She gave me a smirk. While i gave her a wink. She rolled her eyes. She hates me so much. Pfft.

The games starts. My classmates pass me the ball as i dribble it, running closer to my goal. Opponents caught me, so i passed the ball to my other classmate. I run forward to my goal and signaling my friend to pass me the ball.

She pass it to me. I grab it and did a slam dunk. "WOAH YEAH!!!!" - i exclaimed happily. I run to my team mates and they gave me a hug. I can be loud at times.

"Fighting Kwon Min!" - i heard Jae Bum cheered on me. I look at him and he gave a thumbs up. I smiled. The game continues.

By now, my team is leading. And the game is coming to an end soon. My classmate pass me the ball. I was about to run when someone pushed me. Causing me to fall. "Min!!" - i heard Vin shouted. I sit up slowly. My knee hurts.

My teacher blowed the whistle. "Park Hae Soo! Out of the court! Kwon Min, out of the court too!" - he said loudly. Vin ran to me, helping me get up. I sit on the benches. The game continue without me.