Chapter 19

Min's P.O.V

The same day...

"KYAAA!!!!! OPPAAA!!!!!!!!" - i screamed out soooo loud, excited to see my oppa.

"KYAAA!!!! MIIINNNN!!!!" - he screamed too. I run towards him and gave a tight hug. I miss this annoying one so much!!!! When was the last time i met him? A month ago? He hugged me back tightly too.

"You just reach here?" - i asked, breaking the hug.

"Eo! Sajangnim gave us a few days to go home and here i am!" - he said, happily.

"Oh my god! Yay! I missed you!" - i squealed, hugging him again. He laughed.

"Let's go in! I miss everybody." - he said. I place my arms around his neck and he place his arm around my waist, walking next to each other to our house door.

I open it and walk in. It's quiet. Maybe eomma is at the kitchen. "Eomma!" - i called.

"Eo! I'm in the kitchen!" - i heard her shouting. The both of us walk to the kitchen and there she is, cooking. Oppa walk behind her, quietly, while i normally talk to eomma.

Oppa closed her eyes with his hands. "Oh ya! What are you doing? Kwon Min!" - eomma yelled. I giggled.

Oppa release his hands and eomma turned. "Oh my god! Soonyoung-ah!" - eomma said loudly, crying. Eomma gave oppa a tight hug. Oppa hugged her too, eyes watery.

"Oh yaa, my son! I miss you!" - eomma said.

"I miss you too, eomma!" - oppa said, smiling. They broke the hug as eomma hold onto oppa's face. Eomma wiped oppa's tears. They smiled. My eyes got watery too. I wipe my tears too.

"Oh~ my son is handsome." - eomma compliment oppa. He laughed.

"You're getting beautiful too eomma." - oppa said, smiling. Eomma laughed. Eomma release oppa's face.

"Have you eaten? I'm still cooking." - eomma said.

"I've eaten, eomma. I'll go to my room first." - oppa said. Eomma nodded.

"I'll eat later, eomma!" - i said to eomma, smiling. She nodded too. Me and oppa walk upstairs. We went to Rin's room. I heard music playing. She must be home. Oppa hide at the side while i knock ok her door loudly. More like banging.

"Aish!!! What unnie?!" - she yelled from inside. I laughed. I continued banging. I heard her letting out an annoyed groan. She open the door with a frown.

"What?!" - she yelled. I smiled. Oppa jumped next to me and there she go, screaming, just like me.

"Oppa!!!!!!!!" - she screamed, running to him and hugging him. Oppa hugged her back. They broke the hug.

"How's my maknae? Doing good?" - he asked.

"I'm fine! Oppa, i miss you!" - she said, smiling. Oppa laughed.

"Me too, fish." - oppa disturbed her.

"Ah oppa! Stop calling me that." - Rin whined. I laughed.

"Okay chill." - he said. He tap on Rin's head.

"Bye. I wanna go in my room." - he said. He went in his room.

"You don't have to bang my door!" - Rin yelled.

"Shut up, fish!" - i yelled back, laughing. I went in my room while she went on, angry over me, calling her fish. Why fish? I don't know. Ask oppa. He started it.

Dinner...

Appa got to know oppa is homed. He was crying too. And now, we're having dinner, as a complete family. Eomma cooked a lot today. We dig in, catching up on each other.