Chapter 42

Min's P.O.V

Feeling sleepy. I've ended school. As in it's the holidays and school will start by next year. Yes. But i gotta work. But i decided to take 2 weeks of rest. Then resume to working. Vin planned that way too. I'm going out with Vin today. She forced me too.

I didn't want to. Because i'm very tired. And sleepy. Yoongi? He's in Australia. He's coming home today. I miss him. I wish i could welcome him home but the fans, and more. I got up, slowly, taking a shower. Then getting ready.

I put on jeans and a pink oversized long sleeve shirt and black vans. Did my makeup and letting my hair go. I grab my clutch, and going downstairs. Eating late breakfast. It's soon to noon. Thats why.

"Where are you going, today?" - appa asked.

"I don't know. Vin's bringing me." - i said. He hummed. Once i'm done with breakfast, i wash the plate then saying bye to my parents. And leaving my house. I walk to Vin's house. I'm so sleepy. Like very sleepy. I wanna sleep.

Last night, i talked to Yoongi till 4 am. Even while talking, i end up sleeping. Thank god he understands. Once i've reach Vin's house, i knock on her front door. The door opens, revealing her.

"Ah quick." - i said.

"Wait! Let me take my bag." - she said.

"Quick!" - i exclaimed. She run to her room to get her bag. I waited patiently. Soon, i saw her running towards me. She closes the door.

"Let's go!" - she said, happily.

"I am not happy like you are today." - i said.

"You'll be happy later on." - she said, walking ahead.

"I don't think so." - i said, walking behind her, slowly. We walked to a restaurant.

"Ya. I'm still full." - i said.

"I told you not to eat right?" - she said.

"I know. But you know, eomma. She wants all her children to eat all the food she made." - i said.

"I know. It's okay! We're having hanwoo! Let's go!" - she said. Hanwoo? Yesss! But i'm lazy to walk. I just have no energy. Seriously. We walk in the restaurant, ordering lots. Vin ordered them. Not me.

I only want hanwoo and the meats. Vin ordered naengmyeon, fried rice, whatever. This girl. We dig in, deliciously. But for me, slowly. Because i'm still full. Meanwhile Vin's eating as if she didn't eat for years.

"Ya. Eat slowly. You look like a monkey." - i said frowning. She giggled.

"Wait till Joshua oppa sees this. His girlfriend eating like a monkey." - i said.

"He've seen it." - she said.

"Really? What did he say?" - i asked.

"He said i'm a good eater." - she said. I chuckled.

"This, is not a good eater. You're like a pig." - i said. She gave me a frown. We continued eating, finishing everything. We decided to stay in the restaurant for awhile. To let the food digest.

My phone rings. I grab it and it was Irene. "Eo, Irene-ah." - i answered.

"You sound tired." - she said.

"I am. So, whats up?" - i asked.

"I just thought of asking you to come to SuJin's house. To see our new friend." - she said happily.

"Oh ya! I forgot! Sorry! Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's okay. I just decided not tell anybody yet. You're the first for now besides SuJin and Jae of course. But sorry, it's been 4 months already." - she said.