Chapter 31

Min's P.O.V

SATURDAYYY YESSS REST! I told Hansol that i wanna rest for today. Because if i didn't, he wanna continue with the project. I don't mind but my mind is just full. Full of a lot of things. So i wanna take a rest. I lay on my bed, watching tv.

I've eaten breakfast so yeah. My phone rings. I grab it. Jungkook? Why would he call me? I answered. "Hello?"

"Eo, Min-ah! It's me, Jungkook." - he said.

"Eo Jungkook. Why?"

"Could you help me?" - he asked.

"With what?" - i asked.

"My wife, Ji Sae is pregnant. And she's alone. And now i have a schedule to go to with my hyungs." - he said.

"Yeah. Then?"

"Could you accompany my wife? Please. Just for today." - he said.

"Ji Sae, right?" - i asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Sure. Just text me your address, i'll go right away." - i said.

"Thanks Min!" - he said, happily. I nodded as if he sees it. He ended the call. I waited for the text. I just thought of resting. To be very very honest. But it's okay. It's Ji Sae. I really wanna know about her. Like more and way more and like way way more.

My phone rings. A text from Jungkook. His address. It's quite far from where i live. It's okay. I got up, getting ready. I changed to high waisted jeans, a white lacy crop top and a long light brown knitted cardigan over it. I put on a black flat shoe. I grab my important things and went downstairs.

"Eomma, i'm going to my friends house." - i said.

"Will Yoongi be there?" - she asked. Eomma! Why must you mention his name? Aish.

"No. It's my school friend." - i said. I have to lie. Sorry eomma. She nodded.

"Okay take care!"

"I will! Bye!" - i said, waving to eomma. I grab my car keys, walk out of my house and got in my car. I grab my phone and check on the address that Jungkook gave. I memorised it and start driving. I know where it is but just in case i forgot.

While in the car, i turn on the radio, a korean radio station. Whatever, let's just listen. "So next, we're gonna go with the next song! Very famous, handsome boys! Bangtanseonyeondan, Blood Sweat & Tears." - the radio mc said. Bangtan. Really? Seriously?

When i'm in the car? Trying not to think of Yoongi. And now Bangtan playing? Really? Ish. I kept quiet, listening to the song. And when he rapped. Oh god. I miss him. I always hear his rap, like live. Next to me. But now in the radio. It feels different. I went on listening to it, eyes on the road.

20 minutes later, i'm about to arrive. I stopped at a restaurant and bought some food. I can't go to Ji Sae's house, empty handed. I bought kimchi fried rice, fried chicken and bimbimbap. No idea what food she likes but i hope she's not fussy.

Once i got them, i get in my car and continue driving. I grab my phone, calling Ji Sae. "Yeoboseyo?" - she answered.

I smiled. "Ji Sae-ya~!" - i called her with a cheerful voice.

"Eo. What?" - she said.

"Where are you?" - i asked. I know she's at home but you know. I just wanna ask.

"My house of course. Why?" - she asked.

"Well, i heard you're pregnant. Yoongi told me that. And Jungkook told me to come over to look after you." - i said.