Chapter 29

Min's P.O.V

School is done. And now, i'm waiting for Hansol at the back of the school, on the benches with tables. To continue our project. I take out my stuffs and place them on the table. I start with the project alone first.

But i stopped. I put my pen down, and looked at some random place. I'm thinking of what Yoongi said the other night. It's been 3 days since that happened. I don't know to be happy or not. Happy because he's in love with me. Because within the 3 days, i've talked to myself.

Like literally. I've talk to myself and realise i'm falling in love with him too. I admit, i am in love with him. But what makes me not happy is because of that kiss. I don't like it. If he wants to tell me that he's falling in love with me, that kiss wasn't needed. We're not in a relationship, so no kisses. Unless he's my boyfriend which is not.

But I swear, i miss him badly. I put my hand under my chin, supporting it. Is he the right one for me? Will he be my one and will stay forever? What will happen if we're in a relationship, his jealousy gets worst? Should i even accept him? Is he serious with me?

I've never had any serious relationships before. He's been calling me, texting me but i didn't answer or reply. I just don't know what to say to him. And it was like a sudden kiss. He kind of make me feel like i'm cheap. I don't know why.

I miss him but i don't wanna meet him. I miss listening to him talking. But i don't wanna answer his calls. I look to my right and his hoodie was next to me. I bring it to almost everywhere i go. I whined to myself. I don't know what to do.

"Min!" - i heard someone calling me. It shocked the hell out of me. I turned and it was Hansol. He walk up to me and sitting across ms.

"Sorry i'm late." - he said.

"It's okay." - i said.

"Let's start." - i said. He nodded. He take his stuffs out and we start discussing on the project. But, i just seem to focus. I was daydreaming most of time. And i think Hansol realised.

"Are you okay?" - he asked. I put my pen down and crossing my legs.

"I don't know." - i said.

"Okay. Let's put this project aside. Tell me what's wrong." - he said. I let out a sigh. I told him almost everything about Yoongi. Except for his name. Because why must i?

"And the point now is. I don't know to be happy that he finally says he's in love with me or not." - i said.

"So meaning, the kiss was the reason why you're like ... uhhhh avoiding him?" - Hansol asked. I nodded.

"Why?" - he asked. I shrugged.

"It's like. We're not even in a relationship, why would he kiss me? I know he loves me but thats totally not the way." - i said, again.

"But i miss him." - i said, again, looking down.

"That guy is surely lucky." - Hansol said.

"What?"

"He's lucky that he got your love but he doesn't know about it. Meanwhile, i've been doing everything to make you realise that i have a crush on you." - he said. I blink my eyes.

"I can say, almost the boys in our school, have a crush on you." - he added.

"Hansol-ah, sorry. I mean, i only see you as a friend. Same goes to the others." - i said, feeling guilty. He smiled.

"It's okay. Okay, back to the topic. I think you should talk to him. Meet him and settle it." - he said.

"Because if you're gonna be like this, it won't work." - he added. I let out a sigh.

"I'll think of it. Thanks Hansol." - i said. He gave me a nod.

"Let's continue." - i said. We continued with the project.

Fast forward...

I sat on my desk, continuing the project alone. It's soon to 2 am. I can't sleep so i decided to just continue with the project. I got focus with it, with the research, writing them and more. I felt thirsty. So i got up, walking downstairs to the kitchen. I take a empty cup and filling it with milk. After that, i walk back up to my room with the cup of milk.

I sit on my chair, crossing my legs and continue with the project. My phone rings. Who would call me this late? I grab it and blink my eyes. Seungcheol oppa? Why would he call me? I answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" - i answered.

"Eo, Min-ah." - he said.

"Yes oppa. What's up?" - i asked.

"Are you working or schooling now?" - he asked.

"Schooling."

"Oh. No, i thought if you could help me with buying our favorite drinks at Grey's Barista to our shooting place." - he said.

"Oh. Tomorrow?"

"Eo, it's tomorrow. Umm... around 8pm?" - he said.

"Oh i could send those drinks to you by that timing." - i said, smiling.

"Really? As of payment, i'll pay you back once you've reach." - he said. I giggled.

"Ne~ i'll send them tomorrow. Just make sure to tell me where the location is." - i said.

"I will. Thanks, Min-ah~!" - he said, happily. I smiled.

"Okay~ annyeong." - i said and ended the call. Kyaaaa Seungcheol oppa. He's just beautiful. I can't. My eye candy. But you know, never expect or even think of being in a relationship with him.

I put my pen down and stare at the wall. Yoongi was the first thing i think of. Why? I don't know. I let out a sigh. I miss him badly. He send a few text and missed calls today. I wanna answer it but i don't want to. Even if i didn't reply, he still tell me about his schedules.

Am i that important to him? I'm wearing the hoodie that we exchanged. I've washed it but his strong scent stayed. It makes me miss him more. I pouted. I don't know what to do. And also i don't know what to do if one day, i bumped on him or meet him somewhere.

I grab my phone and look through the photos we took. It just make me miss him more. I whined. I put my phone away. Focus. Project. I take my pen and tried to continue. But i can't. Aish!! Min Yoongi!!!!

----------------------------------
HEYLO! SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I was so busy err gawddd! So like finally, Min Yoongi confessed! Dayum! Let's see what happen next aight! Do wait for this Friday for the next chapter!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) (?)
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

19/6/17, 19th June 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕