First Game, First Party

I pull on Jonathan's home jersey that fills the air that surrounds me with his smell.

I pull on a zipper sweatshirt and go down waiting for Alejandro

I pull on a zipper sweatshirt and go down waiting for Alejandro. He has to hurry up and I need to get myself a car and a job. Kevin is watching TV and finally sleeping beauty decides  to take up to school.

"Bye Alejandro." Kevin and I say before we go our separate ways to class. Like yesterday the guys are already here.
"Hey, your not wearing my jersey." Jonathan says.
"Yes I am. It's under my sweatshirt though." I unzipped my sweatshirt to show him.

"Good girl cause I'm wearing your shirt." He says showing me the shirt I gave him yesterday.
"Good boy." I mimic. The bell rings and we go to our classes.

I look around to see who it is that is looking at me. I've been feeling watched all day and now I see who it is. The girl I saw yesterday.

I think Jonathan said that her name was Nalie. For some reason I feel like she told Johnathan what was happening. But why would she. After all she was the one telling me to stay away form Jonathan.

"Will we be playing home or away?" I ask as class ends and we walk out to the parking lot.
"Away." Marco answers.
"Okay." I reply.
"We are going to leave together. So be ready an hour after we get home." Jonathan tells me.

"I'll be ready." I asure him. Kevin is standing by the car and I unlock it so he can get in while I walk over. "I'll se you guys in a few then." I wave and drive home but stop to buy food for Kevin and I.

I grab my uniform and put it in my school gym bag that the team has. I put in a pair of socks, cleats, shin gaurds, gloves, an elastic sport hairband, and some money along with my phone. I zip it up and go downstairs only waiting for the two guys now.

I get a message from Marco saying that they are outside. I grab my bag and walkout side. I throw my bag in the seat beside me in Marco's car.

"This is going to be your first game and first team party as well." Jona says from the seat infront of me.
"What party? I wasn't told about this." I tell him.
"No? I thought I told you we have a party no matter if we win or lose. If we win we do it to celebrate if we lose we do it to forget that game." Jonathan says.

We walk into the lockers to change. I pull on my Away jersey which is black and red. I pull my hair in a ponytail and where a sport hairband on my head. The guys are wearing their away jersey too that is white with black and yellow. (At beginning of story)

 (At beginning of story)