Let's Meet Up

I get out of my shift at the café and head home to take a shower.

Today has been a tough day. I got hit coffee spilt on me. Someone stood up without looking and their food gets dumped on me.

I'm all sticky, smelly and a mess. I can't wait to get this all off me. I lock my car and go up the porch steps.
"Well aren't you stunning." I turn and Jonathan is leaning over his porch looking at me.

"I'm not in the mood right now. So, bye." I open the door and leave him outside. I go up to my room and take off my jacket and shirt.
"Your such a beautiful masterpiece." I spin around to my window, my skin burning with anger.

"If you were trying to get me pissed, congrats you've done it. You lied to me too, you know. Javier didn't like me. Does that make you feel any better? I can't wait fir the school year to be over. That way I won't be seeing your face anymore. You forget about me and I'll forget about you." I close my window and pull the curtains.

I go to my bathroom and turn on the cold water only. I step in the cold water and just stand there for a few minutes before adjusting the water so it's warm and cleaning the food off me.

I change into shorts a sports bra with a jacket over.

I go downstairs and look out the window. It is raining lightly on new years eve. My dad isn't home neither are my brothers. I make dinner for them to eat when they get home. I make their favorite foods. Some that I haven't cooked in a long time.

I sit down on the couch and scroll through my phone. After Javier left a few days later Raúl began texting me. Everytime he texted me he is very nice and sweet. Today he hasn't texted me. And that has surprised me cause he texts me everyday. Even if it's just to say good morning or good night.

As I scroll I see a tattoo that I love. I save it and deside I'll get it soon. The door bell rings and so does my phone. I see its Raúl calling me. I smile to myself and answer.

"Bueno?" I answer.
   "Hola, bueno? Camila?" Raúl says.
  "Si soy yo." I stand up when the door bell rings again.
  "Are you busy?" He asks me.

"No. Can you give me a second someone is knocking at the door." I tell him.
"Okay." I open the door and Jonathan is standing infront.

"You like to bother me don't you." I tell him.
"Yup, but that's not why I'm here." Jonathan says.
"Then why are you here?" I ask him.

"My parents are inviting you guys once again for dinner. To celebrate the coming of this new year." Jonathan replies.
"My father and brothers might go. I might not." I tell him. "So you should take this to your mother. I had made food."

"Raúl me esperas un poco solo voy a dare algo a alguien."  I tell him.
"Si, no me voy a ningun lado." He replies and I place my phone down on the table.
"Okay so here. This must be warm now that it is cold. I expect you to cook it a little not your mother. If I end up leaving I'll let my sibling and father know to go over to your place bye." I say pushing him out the door.