February

"When I was in Colombia and I hanged out with James and Javier there were alot of camera people. How come it's not the same with you?" I ask him.
"Because I sneeked out of Mexico. They think I'm still over there." Raúl replies.

"What do you want to do today?" Raúl asks me.
"Whatever you want. We can stay here or go out anywhere." I reply.

"I have an idea but we have to go buy some stuff." Raúl smiles, his whole face brightens up when he comes up with something to do today. We put our shoes on and go to his car.

He drives to an outdoor mall. He keeps me in the car so he can get the stuff without me figuring out what we are going to do. While I wait I go through my phone. He comes back with two bags and puts them in the back of the car. Next he stops at a grocery store.

"Let's go cause you have to get some stuff too." Raúl holds my hand as we walk inside the store. "Okay so we are going to split up." He gives me a basket and gets one for himself. "You have to buy 10 different eatable things. It can be anything. Eggs, cat food. It's doesn't necessarily have to be yummy." Raul tells me.

"Okay." I answer. I walk through all the Isles of the store. That's when I figure out what we are going to do so I get my game up.

Raúl, I know what we are doing now. Es por eso que te mando Este Mensaje. Get anything you like. Like you said it doesn't have to be good cause in the end it will be poured on me.

Okay. Pero tu lo dijeste.
Raúl replies

I throw ten things in the basket. Almost 5 good and 5 bad. I pay and wait for him outside of the car. He comes back with with bag.
"So where should we so this. Your place or mine?" Raúl asks.

"Let's do mine cause I have a backyard and you don't." I answer.
"I have in the trunk something else for another challenge but we can do that tomorrow. I'm going to drop taht off in my place and get some extra clothes."

I stay in the car while he goes do his stuff. He comes back and drives t my place. I go to my room and change into a dress I'm okay throwing away after. We get the things we bought into separate paper bags.

"Lista?" Raúl asks me finishing taking all of our stuff out.
"Yeah." I reply. He puts his phone on a stand and presses record.

Jonathan P.o.v

I'm up on the second floor decorating the empty room that in months will be my little brothers. I still can't completely wrap my mind around my mom having another child but Camila helped me take it in.

Laura and I take up furniture and stuff while our parents are gone having sometime alone that we "don't" let them have.
"Laura, hurry up! I'm going to get crushed by this cabinet. Next time your going to be on the bottom." I tell her finally getting to the top.

Now it gets easier and we only have to put it against the wall in the room. I go back downstairs when I hear screaming.
"No! Raúl! No Aaaahhhhhh!" I run out the door next door to where I heard the yelling.

I jump over the fence of the back and I'm shocked.
"Are you kidding with me." I say paralyzed. Raúl is pouring a liquid on Camila's head. I thought someone was hurting her but they were just fooling around.

I jump back over. They didn't notice me get there or leave. They also had a mess. Her dad is getting home today. Who will yell at them first? Her dad or Alejandro? I ask myself. Who ever it is, it will be fun watching them get in trouble.