Unbelievable

I take Miguel Angel to Laura the following months while I work. It's the beginning of December and soccer season has started. The guys are all coming back at any time for Christmas.

Jonathan and Raúl are going to see Miguel Angel and jump to conclusions. Like yesterday I drop Miguel with Laura who is getting bigger. He is 11 month and his birthday is next month.

When I finish teaching I go up to the field with the soccer balls and everything to be ready for when they come up to practice. I change into track pants and James's jersey.

We still keep in touch and talk about life. While I wait I eat my food that I hadn't eaten. The bell rings and soon the guys will be up here. Tomorrow the Varsity girls have practice with me.

When they are all up here I have them stand at the goal post in a line. The jog to the beginning of the goalie box and back. Then high knees, karaoke, Frankenstein, lunges.

I have the defense partner up with midfielders and striker. They go against each other one on one. I kick the ball at the goalie challenging him to catch the ball. On the ground and in the air giving them all tips on what to work on. I give them a break to drink water.

"Camila!" I turn around and see Kevin running over with a crying Miguel in his arms.
"Something is wrong. I fed him, I tried sleeping him but he keeps crying." Kevin says.

I take Miguel Angel in my arms and rock him soothingly, humming. He calms down. I have the guys keep going with practice for we only have 30 minutes left.

I walk around with Miguel in my arms and Kevin behind me.
"Also you should probably know that they are here." Kevin says.
"Who is here?" I ask him.
"Jonathan, Raúl, Marco, Francisco, Melanie. I already spoke with them all." Kevin says.

"I'll go over later and Raúl I'll see at home after work." I answer trying to keep calm.
"Or sooner." Kevin says.

"What?" I ask not sure I heard him right.
"Boo." I feel like I jumped 10 feet in the hair. Probably not that high but I did jump som. Enough to hit myself with the person that scared me.

I groan in pain and turn around. My heart stops beating. Raúl.
"Mi amor." I say in shock.
"That's not Brian, or is it?" Raúl says.
"Yeah, no." I answer. "I can explain it."

"Is it yours. Your child?" Raúl asks taking a step back.
"In a way, but you have to listen to me Raúl." I plead.
"Camila!" I look behind him and Jonathan was running but slows down.

"Who is this?" Jonathan asks standing beside Raúl. I give Miguel to Kevin and round up the team. I end practice early. Some of the guys come over to meet Raúl, Jonathan, Marco and Francisco.

When they all leave and it's just us I tell them I was doing holding the baby.
"The baby is yours Jonathan. Yours and Nalies. She left him at my door step 4 months ago.

She doesn't want him and I took the child in as my own. Your his father, take him in or let me keep him." I tell Jonathan.
"I'll take him. You don't have to worry about the baby anymore." Jonathan says and takes Miguel away from my arms.

"What's his name?" Jonathan asks.
"Miguel Angel." I answer.
"Hey buddy, I'm your dad and I'm going to take care of you. Miguel Angel Guerrero." Jonathan talks to him.

I smile watching the way Jonathan treats his son. We make plans to go over to my dad's house for dinner. All of us now that everyone is back and together.

Raúl drives himself back to the apartment and I drive my own car. I have to change out of my sweaty clothes. I get there before him and head to take a shower.