Colombia Vs. México

This is incredible

This is incredible. The stadium is now full with few people coming in to fill in those very few empty seats.

The stadium is so loud. Cheering for mostly Colombia. A sea of yellow shirts. Then there are those few with shirts of Mexico like Jonathan beside me. Jonathan had to spend so much money to get us both tickets and these seats near the field and players seats just below us.

The players walk out and the stadium gets louder. First they do Colombia's national anthem and we stand. Then Mexico. The whistle blows and the game starts.

"That over there is my boyfriend. I'd dump you and anyone for him." I tell Jonathan watching number 10, James Rodriguez dribble the ball closer to the Mexican goal.

"Ouch, well I can see that you love me much." Jonathan says.
"Soon, I'll be playing along side many of the people on the field." Jonathan says.
"I know. Lucky duck." I tell him. "Some girls like soccer, other girls like soccer players. I love them both." I turn to look at him and kiss him.

It is half time and it is still 0 - 0.
"What do you think of number 14. Javier Chicharito Hernandez?" Jonathan asks me.
"He is very fine looking. And he is very good too." I reply.

"When I'm out there will I get the same amount of love you give them?" Jonathan asks.
"Don't know. Won't you just have to wait to get there." I reply smirking at him.

"You know. I'm going to take you to México with me some time." Jonathan says.
"I'd love to go." I answer.
"So it's at half time. Want to make it interesting and bet?" Jonathan asks.

"Yeah sure." I agree.
"Mexico wins 2-0. If so we hit a hotel for the night and I'm yours." Jonathan says.
"Nope. 1-1. A tie. I win then..." I think about it. "Then, tomorrow you'll find out what will happen." I tell him not knowing what to say.

The teams come out of the tunnel and take their positions. México starts with the ball this time. This time of the game most of the switches are being done.

México crosses the mid field to Colombia's side getting dangerously close to the goal net. Two of the defence close in and he passes it far left to number 14. One of Jonathan's favorite players.

He lowers it to his feet using his chest and crosses it for someone to header it into the goal. I cover my face. They scored. Jonathan cheers beside me.
"Gooooool." He yells in my ear to prove that he is going to win.

I look up at the field and I think I'm daydreaming. I rub my eyes and still see him looking at me from the field. I melt. Colombia starts with the ball.
"I'm going to win." Jonathan whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek.

"Don't be so sure." I smirk at him. The ball gets passed from one side to another and time is running out. 15 minutes at least if they get extra time. We get the ball and begin to make our way past the Mexicans. I keep my fights crossed that we score to tie the game up.