I Will Always Love you

I still can't believe it.

"How the hell did you get here?!" I ask Jonathan standing infront of me with a suitcase.
"Plane, taxi. Stupid Driver." Jonathan curses.

"You know him?" Pablo asks.
"Sadly yes." I sigh. "I'll take it from here." I asure him. He leaves and I walk back to my room with Jonathan.

"Leave your stuff here. Um you should probably change I was going to the pool." I tell him. He looks for some swim trunks to change into. I go outside to let him change. The mean twin walks by.
"B>tch." She says as she walks by.
  "Not as much as you." I reply.

"Excuse me?!" She spins back around.
  "Oh, that hurt didn't it. Oh well get used to it if that's how your going to be treating me. You treat me like shit you get that crap back." I reply. I open the bedroom door and go back inside.

"Ready?" I ask Jonathan.
  "Yup." I rose him a towel and we leave.
"How did you know where to find me?" I ask Jonathan.

"Your dad. I had this all planned. I'm only staying for a few days." He says. "I leave the day before Thanksgiving."
  "Why you come?" I ask him as we walk around looking for the pool.

"To surprise you and have some time with you. Nalie left again." Jonathan answers.
"Oh." I find the pool and open the door to go outside to the pool. I untie the cloth wrap this from around my waist and take off my flip flops.

 I untie the cloth wrap this from around my waist and take off my flip flops

My hair goes from a bun to a pony tail.
"Can you not stare?" I ask Jonathan walking around the pool getting to the steps.
"Nope, better get used to it." Jonathan answers. I was going to step in the pool but I get hit by a powerful object.

I get submerged in the water and realize it was Jonathan that took me into the water with him. Good thing it was deep. I swim up to air cause I breathed in some water and is burning my nose.

I throw my hands out on the side of the pool and pull myself up a little. I cough some water out.
"Camila, are you okay?" Jonathan swims over worried.
"I hate you so much, Guerrero." I scowl at him.

"Aw, Camila. I didn't mean bad." He wraps his arms around me pulling me away from the side of the pool. I warp Amy legs around his torso and arms around his neck. I bend down, he has a huge grin plastered on his ugly face. He makes me smile, I kiss him.

"Camila Alessandra Hernandez!" I let go of Jonathan and fall back into the water. I surface and see my mother standing at the side of the pool as both Jonathan and I have drifted to the center of the pool.

"Uh, oh. This isn't good is it." Jonathan says.
"Shut up." I growl at him. I barely got here and my mother is already yelling at me. Kevin, Alejandro, the twins, and Pablo come out and stand behind her.

"Jonathan? What are you doing here?" Kevin asks.
"Hey guys." Jonathan waves at Kevin and Alejandro.
"Out of the water both of you." My mom yells at us.