Dance

I see Melanie and she smiles at me and the guys like they are telling eachother something that I don't know. Which I don't.

Well today we have the dance and all I have been told is to get all dressed up and ready by 7 go outside at 7 10. They are very punctual and want me to follow the "schedule." Well Melanie does the guys don't really care.

The past month seemed to go buy super fast. There are only two more weeks of school. That is good and bad at the same time. Good because I was accepted in 2 of the 4 colleges applied too. Bad because I'm going to be a loner.

All the guys are going to México for soccer. Melanie is going to college in México to be close to Marco and Francisco. I won't be seeing as often anymore. Our life's are going to go through a major change.

Jonathan and I are going to become nothing. From friends, to more then friends, to knowing eachother to nothing.

They get into their cars and I get inside to begin by taking a shower. I take longer in the shower then usual washing my hair multiple times as well as my body. I stand infront of the mirror and I think my body is shinning.

I go to my room and place the dress on my bed. I do my make up first. I have lots of time. I did that on purpose. Makeup isn't my strength but I can have it look good if I take my time.

After I finally finish and like what I see in the mirror. I slip on the top and then the skirt of the two piece. I sit back infront of the mirror know to do something pretty but simple with my hair. I blow dry it and just play with it for a while before I know what to do.

I check the clock and it's 7 01

I check the clock and it's 7 01. I went over by a minute. I pull on my heels and go downstairs.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and go tell my dad I'm going to leave.

"Damn lil sis. You look pretty. Stay safe tonight. If I end up knowing someone hurts you or disrespects you I'm going after them." Alejandro greets me in the hallway.

"Thanks and don't worry about that. In going to be with Melanie and the guys." I promise him. He hugs me tightly. I go to the kitchen. Kevin is seated eating at the table and my dad is with him.

"Papá ya me voy a ir." I tell him.
"Okay." He smiles at me. "Your beautiful like your mother but your heart is like mine." My dad comments. I was going to tell him not to compare me to that women but I just let it go.

"Have fun Camila. Your so old." Kevin punches me playfully and I hug him.
"Eww Camila your a girl and have cooties." Kevin says playfully but hugs me back.

I go outside two minutes before and there is a black limo in the middle of my house and Jonathan's.

Standing against the car is Melanie, wearing her black dress similar to mine, hugging Francisco.