Adventure

I get shaken a little and I wake up. I open my eyes and everything is a bit blurry.

"Camila, let's go home now." I rub my eyes and I see two, wait no, now he is blurry. Kidding. I don't know actually.
"Jonathan is that you?" I ask raising my arm to feel his face. More like his pink lips.

"Yeah it's me. I don't want to pick you up cause I might hurt you." He says. I sit up swinging my legs over not understanding until I feel the pain and lay back down. I sit up again alot more careful and get up.

I was going side ways but Johnathan got me and ended up taking me down in his arms. While he carries me I'm tempted to run my fingers on his chest. "Camila, don't do that unless you want me to drop you." Jonathan says.

"Why?" I ask.
  "Because. Now stop." He repeats. I stop. I sit up and try to buckle up missing everytime. Jonathan watches me try not to laugh at my poor attempts. He puts the seatbelt on and drives.

He helps me out the car and inside to my room.
"Why did you come in?" I look back and see Alejandro.
"She took a few pain killers and they affected her. Her stomach was hurting alot." Jonathan says. I lay down and curl in my bed.

"Okay, bye." Alejandro says and the door to my room closes. For this to have been my first game and party. I guess it was okay but they both could have been better.

Jonathan's P.o.v

"I'm going to School!" I announce to my parents as I go down and past the living room to the door.
"Okay, but come back quickly. Your sister will be here and we have to tell you something very important." My mom says clinging to my dad's side.

I don't find it weird cause they love eachother but something about what she said was off. They both are grinning.
"Okay. I got to go. Bye." I open the door and slam it closed. I reverse infront of Camila's house.

She walks out looking like total crap from last night. She pulls the door open and drops all her stuff in the middle seat. Well what she was carrying. Her laptop, her I pad, and her phone. She sits and puts her backpack on the floor.

 She sits and puts her backpack on the floor

"You look like crap, sunshine." I admit.
   "Well thanks. Already brightening my day sunshine." She says sarcastically.
"Well sleeping beauty got woken up early and on the wrong side of her bed. Maybe if I gave you a ride to the game and party and back you would be in a better mood." I say.

"Maybe." She looks at me smiling. I wounder if she ment it.
  "Hey, what's all the technology for?" I ask her.
"Class." Camila answers.

"Which classes? Cause we have a few classes together." I say.
  "Hmmm. Maybe the ones where we are not in the same class." She says and it seems pretty obvious. We walk in and we separate to our first period. We don't have practice today.

  "How have your classes been?" We sit all together in the table we always sit at.
"Is anyone's birthday coming up or any holiday anything special?" Melanie asks.