Chapter 2 | Arrival

~Jack's POV~

  Ah, PAX. Feels good to be back here again, mostly because I love meeting fans of mine! Also because I get a chance to see my friends again. Speaking of my friends, they should be here any min- "HEY JACK!" I was interupted by a familiar voice. "Mark! Nice to see you again!" I say loudly. He runs over to me and hugs me, with Bob and Wade not too far behind. "Didn't forget about us did ya, Jack?" says Wade. "Shut up Wade." I said and turned my back to them. "Just kidding, I couldn't forget you and Bob." I say turning back around to hug them too. "So, almost time for PAX to start. We might want to head to our booths." says Bob. "I agree, lets go!" I say. We hurry to our booths before the event starts. We planned to get there early enough to get orginized before people started flooding in but I guess we weren't ready. Groups of people started pouring in and ran straight to us four.

  After about 2 hours of autographs, pictures and squealing fans, we decided to take a quick break. "Wow, the fans just multiply more and more every convention don't they...?" says Mark. "Haha, seems like it doesn't it?" Bob says. "Well we should probably get back. Lines are starting to form again." says Wade. "Ugh... shut up Wade!" Bob, Mark and I say in unison.