Chapter 31 | Surprise!

*Time skip since last chapter is a month or two, sorry it's kinda a long one.*

~Hannah's POV~

Jack's been unusually distant lately. Him and Mark have been going out places a lot. Kara and I are both concerned as to what it was they were doing but we didn't let it both us too much. "Maybe we should ask them when they get back. It's like the 5th time this week they've gone off like this." Kara says with a bit of anger in her voice. I could tell she was guessing the worse, she always assumes the worse. "Don't be so quick to assume anything, Kara. We don't know anything yet so don't get upset." I point out with a half smile. "It could be a good thing for all we know."

*Time skip!*

Kara and I were sitting on the couch when suddenly we heard the door open. "Guys! You're home!" Kara says jump up from the couch and over to Mark. "Yup." They say in unison. I stand up with a stretch and make my way to them. "Whatcha been doin'?" I ask quietly. "Oh you know, just shopping." Jack answers with a smile. I felt anger start to surface. "You guys have been saying that all week! Please just tell us, we can't take it anymore!" I say just a little louder then I thought I would, which caught everyone off guard. Jack look at me then looked down sadly. "It's going to be a surprise, if that's alright with you." he says softly. I step over to Jack and hug him. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to snap at you..." I said apologetically. I suddenly heard him laugh and he started to tickle me. "Fooled you!" he called. I shrieked a tried pulling him away but it was no use. "Jack please!"I laughed. "Fiiiine." he whined. He helps me back up and puts his arm around me. "Welp, seems like it's time for bed." Mark says. We all nod but Jack and Mark stay behind while Kara and I go up. We hear quiet whispers coming from them but decide not to eavesdrop. "What do you think they're going to do tomorrow?" she asks quietly. "I'm just as curious as you are... I wish I knew something. It's killing me." I answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwahahahaha! Leaving it there! You'll fine out what happens next chapter so don't be too mad. ;3